4,8 5 0 6 6 Cette toute nouvelle palette spectaculaire Jaclyn Hill est extra à lʼextrême. Jaclyn a créé 35 teintes vives pour vous aider à vivre votre meilleure vie, 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7. Ces couleurs vives sont éclatantes. Êtes-vous prêt pour un éclat suprême?
Morphe La palette Jaclyn Hill Volume II

18-05-2020
Colours of the rainbow
I like this pallet because of the colours and pigmentation. These colours are really fun for summer and have a great colour pay off. I like to add a pop of colour every now and then and this comes in handy.
07-05-2020
Beautiful pallet
Very Pigmented, beautiful colours I've never been so inspired and impressed by a palette before. I never reach for such colour however, this palette just screams bright colours good for spring summertime
05-05-2020
Large EyeShadow Palette
Just amazing how large and many colors this offers. It is nice to be able to use 5/6 colors to blend. Makes as a great gift item.
Jaclyn Hill Morph eyeshadow pallet
There are very many colors (35) in this large pallet, so many combinations are possible. Many of the shades are hard to find normally. Application is great; color goes on smoothly. A bit pricey, but fun to have.
Excellent
This palette contains an incredible array of beautiful colours. They go on soft and last a very long time. I bought this for my daughter, she's a makeup artist and she loves it.
Beautiful Palette
I would recommend this palette to anyone who enjoys using eyeshadow. The colours are beautiful and blend so well and lasts long on the eyes. This one is an A plus for me.
18-05-2020
I would love to try this. Can i have sample Please ?
16-05-2020
Very nice colours and perfect for makeup artists, strong and vibrant colours. Perfect!
16-05-2020
I love the colour scheme. I used volume 1 and have been waiting to buy this one. Great warm tones
16-05-2020
Looks nice for beginners. There are so many colors and do not need to buy extra palettes to lay around.
05-05-2020
The shades are so pigmented, and it’s a grade palette to use for your everyday makeup palette
04-05-2020
My sister says it’s very pigmented and not to expensive
Colors are beautiful! Would love to try this one ❤️
02-05-2020
I like to try new makeup are all the different colours