3,9 5 0 21 21 La Crème de Nuit Essentials 24h Moisture Boost + Refresh est une crème riche non grasse qui nourrit la peau en profondeur et soulage la peau sèche.

02-10-2019
My go to night cream
As the title states: this is my go to night cream. I love it because a little goes a long way and it makes my skin feel extremely hydrated for a day or two after application. My only suggestions for improvement would be to improve absorption into the skin because sometimes it feels a bit greasy, like other reviews have mentioned. Regardless it is an amazing product for the price!
04-06-2019
Only one I can use
I am allergic to a lot of face creams but this is one I can use. It goes on smoothly, smells nice and makes my skin feel good.
03-05-2019
Leaves film
Not a fan as it leaves a greasy film on my skin and doesn’t absorb very well, I have dry skin and it doesn’t absorb into my skin, I feel like I need to wash again .
20-01-2019
Strong
I don’t like this at all. Whenever I used this , I got water in my eyes. Don’t know why it’s smell affected to my eyes. So it’s not suitable for me.
04-01-2019
Nice addition to this product line
I have used various Nivea products over the years. This cream is on the thicker side, so it lasts forever. The scent is not overpowering, which you certainly do not need when trying to sleep. I found it absorbed in quickly and left my skin soft in the morning.
21-11-2018
nice
Helps my dry skin. Like how light it is. Not a fan of the scent though.
18-11-2018
Pleasure to apply
Most night creams I find, I stop using because of how oily they make my skin feel. Not this one, Nivea seems to have found the right balance and I've found my routine night cream.
15-11-2018
Not sure I would buy again
It is a thicker cream that I feel like I need to use more of in order to cover my entire face. It isn't as easy to spreed as other.
06-11-2018
Skin.food
Love this product, it's so gentle on my skin, non greasy and smooth. Full of vitamins for my skin, leaves my skin glowing
31-10-2018
Nivea Essential Night Cream
I have been using Nivea products for many years and have always loved how rich and creamy they are. This product is no exception. I loved that my skin felt pampered and nourished after using this product. When I awoke in the morning, my skin looked soft, smooth, and healthy. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable and dependable night cream.
24-10-2018
Parfait
J'ai reçu ce produit en cadeau et j'ai été très satisfaite du résultat. J'ai aimé l'odeur et le fait que ce n'est pas gras.
18-10-2018
skin so soft
locks in moisture and no powerful/overwhelming smell.
18-10-2018
Favourite cream
I’ve always used Nivea creams and I absolutely love them! This one was no exception! Light fragrance and doesn’t leave your skin greasy feeling
12-10-2018
Nice
I love this cream. I use this every night before sleep and it gives me smooth and moisturize skin.
05-10-2018
Nivea 24 hr moisturizer
I have been using for 5 weeks and my skin feels smother.