4,7 5 0 221 221 Si vous aimez les illuminateurs plus que vous ne l'admettriez, notre nouvelle Palette Born to Glow est destinée à être votre palette préférée.

28-08-2019
Perfect highlighter for any skin tone
This Nyx palette is the perfect highlight palette for any skin tones! The variety allows you to mix and match to get the perfect combination. This highlight is also fairly pigmented and is buildable.
21-11-2018
great
Love the colors and very easy to apply. Will buy again.
18-09-2018
Amazing I use bye products for everything and I find that this highlighter is the bomb
01-09-2018
Great coverage
My skin went from dull to glowing as soon as.this.product.was.applied. Great highlighter and great bronzer. Also it's very affordable. Highly recommended
06-08-2018
I love this product. The way it catches the light. I have received many compliments wearing these shades. Everyone asks which products they are so they can buy them too. Love NYX!!!!!
05-08-2018
This palette has an amazing variety of colours. look forward to buying this again.
04-08-2018
Cette palette est très merveilleuse, glowing n'est plus un problème après l'application de contour. J'adore vraiment comment ils sont compact et très bien arrangés.
25-06-2018
excellent quality and texture of the product. suitable for any skin type, for me it is important, since my skin has a combined type.
03-04-2018
NYX is such a great brand ...great price point on this palette, love it, use daily, has great staying power and love you have so many colours here.
03-02-2018
J'aimerais bien essayer de produit pour pouvoir vos donner mon avis.
23-01-2018
I love the shades and how it feels on skin not heavy at all and blends BEAUTIFUL
15-01-2018
Beautiful colours, although I have fairly pale skin so I could recommend for darker skin trying it in store to make sure the bronzer work for you. But all in all great!
08-01-2018
j'aimerais beaucoup faire l’essai de se produit j'aime faire des belle découverte
05-01-2018
Love this product! The highlights are amazing and they can also be used as eyeshadows!
05-01-2018
is a nice warm Palette, works better for evening shades with darker smokey colors, the lighter colors better for day office wear. nice application and stays on.