4,2 5 0 307 307 Nos délicieux craquelins au cheddar cuit avec du vrai fromage dans un arc-en-ciel de couleurs amusantes faits avec des ingrédients naturels.
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Couleurs

27-02-2015
My little ones love these and it's great its natural colour
27-02-2015
My kid loves picking and sorting the colours. I find them a great size for little hands.
27-02-2015
hmmmm les biscuits petit poisson sont super et bon et il y as plusieurs saveurs comme ceux à la pizza D'oh
27-02-2015
Très bon. Même goût que l'original MAIS... la touche de couleur est amusante!
26-02-2015
Not one of my kids favorite gold fish. I probably wouldn't get them again. Didn't taste like the regular, less cheese.
26-02-2015
Tried this, but do not like it. It is much much too salty, especially for kids! I much prefer the original.
26-02-2015
My kids love these and they are a snack I like to buy for them.
26-02-2015
Nous l'aimons, c'est une très bonne collation. Bon gout de fromage. Nous aimons aussi les autres saveurs.
26-02-2015
I am teacher. My students enjoyed the taste, and sorting the colours!
26-02-2015
I buy these for my children, but I love them myself. My children love the different colours of the crackers and take them in their school lunch box.
26-02-2015
I buy these for the grandkids but end up eatting them as well! Yummy snack. However if it wasn't for the different colours which kids enjoy I would buy the original ones the tast is so similair,
26-02-2015
C est bon, je le prends comme collation , apprécié le goût
26-02-2015
My son can't get enough of these. I found them to be very good as well as very addicting. This is now a staple in mt household.
26-02-2015
Well done Pepperidge Farm! Even though they are basically exactly the same as the originals, my son is ecstatic about choosing colours. These are a staple in our house!
26-02-2015
I love them and my Grandson enjoys them very much, nice strong cheese taste