4,1 5 0 327 327 Grâce à ses lames bidirectionnelles exclusives, le rasoir révolutionnaire Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.MC vous permet de vous raser sans risque dans les deux sens sans même le soulever de votre peau : les lames du haut rasent en montant, et les lames du bas rasent en descendant!

19-04-2019
Awesome
Amazing smooth shave!!! Have yet to accidentally cut myself when shaving. Great blade
18-04-2019
It works
It's good, I've used it for a while. I find I dont get an absolute clean shave with it but it was interesting to use, and I never cut myself so that's a plus lol *I used it on my armpits, so not sure how it works on legs or other areas.
16-04-2019
Love this razor
With 3 teenage girls I love these razors. Can’t beat the smooth shave.
12-04-2019
Producto de calidad
Probé esta máquina de rasurar y es buenísima no irrito mi piel , me encanto súper ligera y flexible la adoré ,
10-04-2019
Smooth shave !!
I don’t usually shave my legs but I needed to for an event since I was wearing a skirt . I looked at different razors and this one looked decent . I was very happy with the result . I used it in the shower and the shave was very smooth . There was no razor bumps and I didn’t cut myself .
10-04-2019
Not the best not the worst
I found this razor works well for under arms, but on my legs I felt I had to go over the same spot twice as much as a regular razor. It’s ok, but I will not go out of my way to try it.
09-04-2019
Good
These are really good quality razors, they are my favorite go to!
07-04-2019
Smooth!
I have finally found a razor that hasn't irritated my skin. I don't know if I use too much pressure when I shave my legs but I always managed to cut myself shaving. Intuition was a different story. I shaved and no cuts!
07-04-2019
Bien mais peut être mieux.
Je trouve qu'il ne rase pas de près. La bande est trop rapide contrairement aux lames qu'ils sont trop profondes. J'ai l'impression que ça ne rase pas. Je ne recommande pas du tout.
05-04-2019
Great shave
It does exactly what you want a razor to do, give you a close shave.
Razor
Good for thin hairs. I have tried it but it’s not for really thick or course hair. I prefer the other one with the bar soap-like one.
Doux
Effectue un superbe rasage et les les jambes douces !
Rasoir
Je les essayer sa rase ben Jai pas un mot à dire sur sa
02-04-2019
Love this!
I’ve been using Schick razors for several years now and these will always be my favourite. It gives a very close shave and I rarely cut myself. I’d give it 5 stars except I find the razor head to be a bit too big. I wish it was a bit smaller so it was more “nimble” as I feel like I always miss an area around my ankles! Other than that I highly recommend!
02-04-2019
Loved it
I have tried a lot of razors to say the least this is one of my favs after using it my legs were soft smooth and shining would highly recommend this clean smooth shave especially with summer season getting closer