4,1 5 0 317 317 Grâce à ses lames bidirectionnelles exclusives, le rasoir révolutionnaire Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.MC vous permet de vous raser sans risque dans les deux sens sans même le soulever de votre peau : les lames du haut rasent en montant, et les lames du bas rasent en descendant!
Rasoir Schick® Intuition® f.a.b

11-05-2019
Pour de belles jambes
Excellent produit de rasage grâce à ses nombreuses lames! Rase de très près pour un résultat parfait!
11-05-2019
Shaving Minefield
So, I decided to try this new wonder product I've been hearing about and it fell gloriously far beneath my expectations. I found the fat handle was just a bit too large, I simply prefer the slimmer ones. The shaving, I was really hoping would be great however it was mediocre at best. The blades clogged with hair quickly (my hair is very fine) I had to pull hair from the razor to clear it - not impressed with that! The up/down motion was unique however I found a lot of hair was being missed. For myself, these are not for me. I do not want to have to work that hard to shave my legs and arms, it's already a chore and this razor made it worse.
09-05-2019
Schick Intuition F.a.b Razor
A great shaving razor that comes with two pieces, the shaving tip of the razor can be disposed when you no longer want to use the same one. When you purchase the new shaving tip for the razor the price can be pretty high almost the price of the whole razor. But can come with several of them in a package. Great product otherwise.
09-05-2019
Love it.
This cut my shaving time in half. Still a bit nervous around my ankles and knees but awesome idea. Will definitely buy again and again.
08-05-2019
Razors for women
My daughter and I both have sensitive skin. We have to use a disposal razor since other forms of hair removal leaves us with unpleasant reminders that we should do it again. We have tried many brands and this one is the best......we now use this brand exclusively
07-05-2019
Okay, not my favourite.
This razor does allow you to shave forward and bakwards which is nice. Saves time, especially on the legs. However, I find that other razors give you a closer shave.
04-05-2019
Fave razor
I like this razor a lot, i find it gets a super close shave and does not give me to much of a razor burn. You can buy the heads in larger packs without the stick and i like that because it feels like less waste
03-05-2019
Meh...
Not a close shave. I didn’t much care for this product and will not purchase again. I gave it 2 stars because it’s a star above cheap disposable razor.
30-04-2019
Better than usual brands
This razor isn't too bad, it doesn't really chop up your skin like most lady razors (I usually use men's) and it keeps your skin feeling soft
19-04-2019
Awesome
Amazing smooth shave!!! Have yet to accidentally cut myself when shaving. Great blade
18-04-2019
It works
It's good, I've used it for a while. I find I dont get an absolute clean shave with it but it was interesting to use, and I never cut myself so that's a plus lol *I used it on my armpits, so not sure how it works on legs or other areas.
16-04-2019
Love this razor
With 3 teenage girls I love these razors. Can’t beat the smooth shave.
12-04-2019
Producto de calidad
Probé esta máquina de rasurar y es buenísima no irrito mi piel , me encanto súper ligera y flexible la adoré ,
10-04-2019
Smooth shave !!
I don’t usually shave my legs but I needed to for an event since I was wearing a skirt . I looked at different razors and this one looked decent . I was very happy with the result . I used it in the shower and the shave was very smooth . There was no razor bumps and I didn’t cut myself .
10-04-2019
Not the best not the worst
I found this razor works well for under arms, but on my legs I felt I had to go over the same spot twice as much as a regular razor. It’s ok, but I will not go out of my way to try it.