4,6 5 0 252 252 Capturez toutes les lumières grâce à notre rehausseur d’éclat léger et multifonction Born to Glow.
Rehausseur d’éclat liquide Born to Glow de NYX Professional Makeup

09-01-2020
Parfait pour le jour ou la soirėe
Une découverte pour moi cette été, est ce petit miracle de NYX, Un visage illuminé, pas trop brillant, la petite touche parfaite pour le 5@7 Plus besoin de fard à joue, le produit reste des heures et des heures sans retouches.
06-12-2019
❤️
J’ai découvert cette marque il y à deux ans. J’ai utilisé plusieurs de leurs produits de beauté. Impossible d’être déçu. Voilà la touche finale , je vous recommande tout leurs produits .
21-08-2019
THIS IS GREAT!
i absolutely loveee this highlight, it is so vibrant and blends nicely! make sure you get the correct shade cause there is a few options and they are alll beautiful! i would tottally reccomend
22-05-2019
Best Glow in show
Love this product. Just the right amount of glow. Goes on smooth and blends well. I used it over foundation. I wish it came in more shades, that way i would have more choice. I highly recommend this to all!
22-04-2019
Awesome
Great product. Adds a nice shimmer without being too in your face.
10-04-2019
GLowing
J’aime bien ce produit il fait des merveille sans trop exagérer
10-03-2019
Pretty good glow!
It definitely gives you a nice glow, but it's not the nicest formula I've tried.
22-11-2018
awesome
Makes my dull skin glow. Very lightweight. Will purchase again.
20-10-2018
Fantastic for all ages
This is one of my staples in my makeup routine. It doesn't settle in wrinkles like a lot of illuminating products do. Great mixed in with moisturizer, foundation or even alone. I would recomend this product to family and friends for sure.
19-10-2018
glow
This is perfect i love using this underneath foundation or mixed into a cream, it is similar to mac strobe cream.
15-10-2018
Not the greatest
This stuff is really holographic but the only down fall is that once it's applied on top of powder foundation it leaves a cakey look to your highlight area.
25-09-2018
Non greasy
I love illuminators and have tried many kinds and I have to say this would be right up at the top of my list . Long lasting , non greasy and gives a beautiful glow to my skin .
17-09-2018
Glowing!
I used to think illuminators were over-rated, until I purchased this product. It looks natural, doesn’t feel greasy and a little bit goes a long way.
08-09-2018
Magic lluminator
This is the best lluminator . That I have try . It goes on quick . Lasts all day . Its a very good quality .
01-09-2018
glowing skin
If.I love.to have glowing skin this is the product for u. Non greasy and absorbs amazing. Best illuminator I've tried