4,6 5 0 251 251 Capturez toutes les lumières grâce à notre rehausseur d’éclat léger et multifonction Born to Glow.

06-12-2019
❤️
J’ai découvert cette marque il y à deux ans. J’ai utilisé plusieurs de leurs produits de beauté. Impossible d’être déçu. Voilà la touche finale , je vous recommande tout leurs produits .
21-08-2019
THIS IS GREAT!
i absolutely loveee this highlight, it is so vibrant and blends nicely! make sure you get the correct shade cause there is a few options and they are alll beautiful! i would tottally reccomend
22-05-2019
Best Glow in show
Love this product. Just the right amount of glow. Goes on smooth and blends well. I used it over foundation. I wish it came in more shades, that way i would have more choice. I highly recommend this to all!
22-04-2019
Awesome
Great product. Adds a nice shimmer without being too in your face.
10-04-2019
GLowing
J’aime bien ce produit il fait des merveille sans trop exagérer
10-03-2019
Pretty good glow!
It definitely gives you a nice glow, but it's not the nicest formula I've tried.
22-11-2018
awesome
Makes my dull skin glow. Very lightweight. Will purchase again.
20-10-2018
Fantastic for all ages
This is one of my staples in my makeup routine. It doesn't settle in wrinkles like a lot of illuminating products do. Great mixed in with moisturizer, foundation or even alone. I would recomend this product to family and friends for sure.
19-10-2018
glow
This is perfect i love using this underneath foundation or mixed into a cream, it is similar to mac strobe cream.
15-10-2018
Not the greatest
This stuff is really holographic but the only down fall is that once it's applied on top of powder foundation it leaves a cakey look to your highlight area.
25-09-2018
Non greasy
I love illuminators and have tried many kinds and I have to say this would be right up at the top of my list . Long lasting , non greasy and gives a beautiful glow to my skin .
17-09-2018
Glowing!
I used to think illuminators were over-rated, until I purchased this product. It looks natural, doesn’t feel greasy and a little bit goes a long way.
08-09-2018
Magic lluminator
This is the best lluminator . That I have try . It goes on quick . Lasts all day . Its a very good quality .
01-09-2018
glowing skin
If.I love.to have glowing skin this is the product for u. Non greasy and absorbs amazing. Best illuminator I've tried
31-08-2018
sheer product
if you are looking for a sheer glow, perhaps under a powder highlight or just by itself. this highlight is very natural. but if you want to glow to the gods i sugest going for something a bit pricier