4,7 5 0 189 189 Garde les dents plus propres, comparativement au brossage seulement.
Rince-bouche Crest Pro-Santé Multi-Protection Menthe vive

27-02-2020
Whole clean feel
I've never been able to use mouthwash before, it's usually too harsh and burns. This mouthwash though it gentler and I'm able to use it with out any ill effects. It leave my mouth feel clean and smelling great.
05-12-2019
Love this mouthwash!!
I am very pleased with this mouthwash it effectively illuminates my bad breath leaving my mouth feel clean and tingly it does not leave my mouth feeling burnt. I highly recommend!!
01-11-2019
c'est ma marque régulière
Ce rince-bouche a très bon goût mais il fait aussi un très bon travail. J'ai essayé d'autres marque mais suis définitivement revenu à Crest multi-protection. Mon hygiéniste dentaire est contente des soins que j'apporte à mes dents et à mes gencives !
01-11-2019
Très efficace et superbe sensation en bouche, très frais
Un incontournable après un bon brossage, et j'aime la sensation de fraicheur en bouche, je le recommande !
09-10-2019
Minty fresh
I use this stuff daily. Won't leave my house unless I use some. Prefect breath every time
06-09-2019
Minty
I do like this mouthwash, but I dot use it as often as I would like to because it is just a smidgen too minty for me. It is alcohol free so that is a good thing.
04-09-2019
Fraîcheur prolongée
J'adore les produits buccaux Crest Pro health.Faites en l'essai
30-08-2019
Love the clean taste
The taste of this mouthwash is great not too strong. Leaves breath smelling fresh for a long time. Takes away the offensive smell of smoke from smokers
19-06-2019
Will not burn your mouth
For those of us who can't use a mouthwash with alcohol because it burns, Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash is a great option, as it won't burn and the fresh mint taste is pleasant after brushing. I use this mouthwash on a regular basis.
23-05-2019
My favourite Mouth Wash
I love this product. I like how fresh my mouth feels after each use.
22-05-2019
Finally alcohol-free
Alcohol is so drying to the mucous membranes of the mouth, so I only use alcohol-free mouthwashes. I was happy to see Crest come out with their version as it can be difficult to find other “smaller” brands. I enjoyed the flavor and will use again.
13-05-2019
Seems to work well enough.
It's a decent mouthwash. My mouth felt sort of refreshed. But I found it didnt last long. And that is without eating and drinking. It felt like it was making everything. With the competitor at least that felt like it had really done what it was supposed to do.
04-05-2019
Leaves your mouth feeling refreshed.
This is a great product which is a favorite in our household. You can feel confident it does its job.
03-04-2019
Minty + Does what it says
I really like how its alcohol free because it doesn't make my mouth super dry! It's refreshingly minty and doesn't sting. I love this product but I only get it on sale because I don't think it's necessarily worth the price when it's not on sale. I can always rely on Crest for dental hygiene products.
13-03-2019
Crest Review
I have tried multiple mouthwashes and I would say this one is my least favourite. It leaves your breath smelling good, however it leaves blue residue in your mouth.