4,6 5 0 180 180 Incroyablement crémeuse et veloutée, la boisson Silk Cajou Crémeux non sucrée contient 70 % moins de calories que le lait.
Silk Boisson de Noix de Cajou Crémeux Originale Non Sucrée

17-10-2020
Creamy, light and delicious at the same time. Usually use it for porridge, coffee or tea. Last longer than a regular cow milk. Highly recommended! Love the packaging and design!
16-10-2020
One of my favorite go to's now
I buy this regularly,it is one my favorite Silk creations. I love cashews - the taste and texture is something I love
12-06-2020
J'adore
J'adore ce produit. À boire tout simplement ou a utiliser dans vos smoothies. Je suggère vraiment ce produit.
02-06-2020
Milk SUB
I would prefer it to have more taste. However I have been using it in cereal and have on hand if I run out of milk. Also a good substitute for milk if you're taking pills and aren't supposed to have dairy.
26-05-2020
Very different!
It is an Acquired taste. And just not for me!! I like regular non skim milk, I’m a 2% person myself! Don’t really interested in the extra flavour. Not really all that enjoyable
10-02-2020
Best dairy substitute for me
I love the versatility of this product for me. Tastes great, I have a dairy allergy and sensitivity to almonds and some other nuts, fortunately not cashews. I’ve used this product for recipes as well and am now looking forward to making some yummy hot cocoa with it, I think the creaminess of it will be perfect.
21-01-2020
Better than milk
This is a great alternative to dairy and taste great too.
12-01-2020
So yunmy
My family and I have just recently stopped drinking cow's milk. So far we have tried almond milk and this cashew one. It's good it doesn't have much of a taste and the consistency is just like cow's milk. I prefer this unsweetened one of the sweet one. :)
22-12-2019
Loooove
This stuff is perfect for cooking. Doesn't give you that sweetness you get when you use the original
04-12-2019
Even good with cereal
So far this is the only milk substitute I have used that has the same consistency as cows milk. I am very picky about what I put in my Coffee and tea, would rather go without than add something that doesn't feel right or taste right. With this I don't miss the milk.
21-11-2019
It is a great option for lactose intolerant people. I even put it in my coffee.
29-10-2019
excellent
Goût léger parfait avec les céréales. Pas sucré et le goût de vanille est subtil.
26-10-2019
Next best thing to milk
I do buy this product.It taste very good.But my brand I get is Almond.
19-10-2019
Best Cashew Milk on the Market
This is by far the best cashew milk on the market. It has a great taste. It can be used in many different combinations.
08-10-2019
Tasty doesn't begin to describe it
This is such great stuff! So many uses: in coffee or hot chocolate, for baking, stirred into the batter for pancakes, French toast, scrambled eggs. It can also be mixed with other dairy and non-dairy milks.