The Ordinary les filtres UV minéraux FPS 30 avec antioxydants

4,1 5 0 56 56 Un écran solaire minéral contenant une dispersion ultra raffinée d'oxyde de zinc micronisé et de dioxyde de titane (sans nanoparticules) avec FPS 30.
The Ordinary les filtres UV minéraux FPS 30 avec antioxydants

27-04-2021
Does the job
This product has a great price point HOWEVER, there are better suncreens. It is hard to spread on your hands/face and it leaves a big white cast. If you dont mind that, it is a great product.
22-04-2021
Love this product
Typically, products with sunscreen really bug my face/eyes despite not putting the product close to my eyes. This one does not. IN fact this brand is one of the only brands my sensitive skin loves!
20-04-2021
Good quality and price
I just bought another one, use some products of this Canadian company and it's turn out one of my favourite brands.
15-04-2021
Good sunscreen
I like that this sunscreen is mineral which makes me feel better that there isn’t chemicals. I enjoyed this sunscreen but wish it would pair better underneath my makeup. I like that it has a small tint.
Adequate
It is quite thick and has to be applied with a moisturizer to get it evenly in my face. After it dries it becomes difficult to put make up on top.
Good product
I like the product and would use it again. I got it because of the UV protection and also because I generally love the ordinary products.
12-04-2021
Works but not my favorite
A lot of sunscreen can burn / dry out eyes but this one doesn't, so it's a win in my books. I do notice that it takes a little longer to dry, and while it dries it can be a bit sticky with a bit of a white cast
06-04-2021
Sticky and leaves white cast
This is a mineral sunscreen so it is normal for it to leave a white cast. However it's a very sticky consistency so it's been hard to apply and fade it into my skin. It smells like soy, so I don't mind the fragrance!I wouldn't use it onnmtnfact anymore, so I would only use it on my arms and legs.
21-03-2021
Good protection
I love the ordinary line and was really excited to try this product. I wear this every day under my foundation but do find it leaves a white cast so I let it sit for a good 10 minutes before applying makeup. I find it gives me fantastic protection all day long and also hydrated my dry skin.
17-03-2021
Great Product, Good Coverage!!
I have used this product daily for my skin and it is a great product!! It has a pleasant smell with easy application. It is not oily or greasy and does not leave any white particles on my face. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for an easy to use, good smelling face protector.
19-02-2021
Its okay
It's alright... I mean its not the exactly the best product out there! Maybe its because I'm an aesthetician but this product I could find at the lower cheaper end of the drug stores.
14-02-2021
The ordinary sun care
Really light on the skin. Not a drugstore product. A bit more high end.
12-02-2021
Best one
I am a big fan of the ordinary products. They have clean ingredents, economical and really works. I got mealsma with my @nd pregnancy so sunscreen is my best friend now. I love this one. This is the one of the best ones i have used till date.
06-02-2021
This is Extraordinary
If your old skin routine isn’t cutting it anymore... it’s time to upgrade and get The Ordinary Skin care products. This actually brightened up my complexion. If you don’t believe me try it!! You won’t regret it! 😉
02-02-2021
very effective
I use spf every day. This is BY FAR the bets face sunscreen I have ever tried. It leaves a slight white cast but it goes away quicky. My skin stays moisturized all day and feels very protected when im out in the sun!