4,3 5 0 19 19 Un écran solaire minéral contenant une dispersion ultra raffinée d'oxyde de zinc micronisé et de dioxyde de titane (sans nanoparticules) avec FPS 30.

07-12-2019
love
i LOVE all of ordinary products every single one is high performing and super cheap
02-12-2019
Sticky
I do like to use this as sunscreen in the summer because it doesn't make my face break out like most sunscreen, but I don't like the texture, it can be sticky. I usually mix it with a lighter sunscreen or put it on and then powder it.
07-11-2019
Love all The Ordinary products
Love this product. Its such a great value for the price. This line is so good for those that can't afford much. I just wish it was easier to buy instead of going online. This has just enough SPF for your face. I use it every day.
04-11-2019
love the ordinary
this product is amazing. I used many products from the I brand and I cant be happier.
30-09-2019
Great brand
I’ve used daily this past summer. The brand is excellent and this product is no exception. Price point is excellent.
26-09-2019
great
it makes my skin so soft, and isnt too wet. I have pretty sensitive skin so its very good! i also liked how it wasn't too heavy for my skin and felt very light. Reccomend for anyone wiht similar skin!
05-09-2019
I love the way this feels on my skin I get full coverage with this product I find it absolutly amazing. I will definetly keep purchasing this product.
04-09-2019
Great price
I wanted to start using a sunscreen in every day makeup routine. This product goes on the skin very thick and makeup doesn't go on very subtle. I really wanted to love it but it doesn't work under makeup.
04-09-2019
Great price, awesome product
For a low price you can have an affordable trusted skincare line. This product absorbs well. However I sweat on my hairline and have very pale skin... and there was a small bit of visible spf. Overall great product.
03-09-2019
Great Product for a Low Price
Was searching for a mineral sunscreen to use daily and came across this while browsing online. It provides great coverage and does absorb well under makeup. It does have a bit of a purple hue to it and you really need to rub it in, but that is the nature with most mineral sunscreens. I do find it has a bit of an odd smell, but it is not scented per se. Overall a great product and would purchase again.
01-09-2019
Really great price
It's great for such a cheap price and works well, has no scent and really mild as well. It's quite small though, and takes up about half of the packaging given, so that's a downfall but overall still good and works well.
28-08-2019
Not what I expected
I was looking to add an SPF to my skincare regimen. I thought I could replace my last step moisturizer with this - i was wrong. This SPF goes on rly thick & definitely makes my face appear more white. While I do believe it does a good job at protecting my face from sunlight, I do not like how this applies on my face and looks.
17-08-2019
Feels nice on skin and has a perfect price point! Was hesitant at first, but since I’ve used it I have had no breakouts and no concerns
09-08-2019
I love this product!!!
The best sunscreen ever! The texture is great, has no bad smell and doesn't burn the eyes. Can be used before makeup without oily skin. I really recommend this product.
07-08-2019
The Ordinary soins solaires
J'adore tout les produits The Ordinary ainsi bien sur que leur crème minérale anti-UV SPF 30. Le seul bémol, c'est qu'il vient en petit format et que pour être capable de passer l"été, il faut en acheter beaucoup.