4,3 5 0 13 13 Un écran solaire minéral contenant une dispersion ultra raffinée d'oxyde de zinc micronisé et de dioxyde de titane (sans nanoparticules) avec FPS 30.

2019-09-05
I love the way this feels on my skin I get full coverage with this product I find it absolutly amazing. I will definetly keep purchasing this product.
2019-09-04
Great price
I wanted to start using a sunscreen in every day makeup routine. This product goes on the skin very thick and makeup doesn't go on very subtle. I really wanted to love it but it doesn't work under makeup.
2019-09-04
Great price, awesome product
For a low price you can have an affordable trusted skincare line. This product absorbs well. However I sweat on my hairline and have very pale skin... and there was a small bit of visible spf. Overall great product.
2019-09-03
Great Product for a Low Price
Was searching for a mineral sunscreen to use daily and came across this while browsing online. It provides great coverage and does absorb well under makeup. It does have a bit of a purple hue to it and you really need to rub it in, but that is the nature with most mineral sunscreens. I do find it has a bit of an odd smell, but it is not scented per se. Overall a great product and would purchase again.
2019-09-01
Really great price
It's great for such a cheap price and works well, has no scent and really mild as well. It's quite small though, and takes up about half of the packaging given, so that's a downfall but overall still good and works well.
2019-08-28
Not what I expected
I was looking to add an SPF to my skincare regimen. I thought I could replace my last step moisturizer with this - i was wrong. This SPF goes on rly thick & definitely makes my face appear more white. While I do believe it does a good job at protecting my face from sunlight, I do not like how this applies on my face and looks.
2019-08-17
Feels nice on skin and has a perfect price point! Was hesitant at first, but since I’ve used it I have had no breakouts and no concerns
2019-08-09
I love this product!!!
The best sunscreen ever! The texture is great, has no bad smell and doesn't burn the eyes. Can be used before makeup without oily skin. I really recommend this product.
2019-08-07
The Ordinary soins solaires
J'adore tout les produits The Ordinary ainsi bien sur que leur crème minérale anti-UV SPF 30. Le seul bémol, c'est qu'il vient en petit format et que pour être capable de passer l"été, il faut en acheter beaucoup.
2019-08-02
Love this! (and I hate sunscreen...)
Having super sensitive skin, I react to every single product on dug store shelves including Aveeno. The Ordinary has been my saving grace. I currently use 7 of their products daily and this is one of them. As a mineral sunscreen it does take a bit of effort to absorb but well worth the wait. Up until now I just avoided wearing sunscreen or paid ridiculous amounts of money for high-end skin care products. This is my favorite line ever!
2019-08-02
The Ordinary is above ordinary!
I've purchased several of their products because I love it so much. A fraction of the price of other high end products, but great quality. Nice and light feeling so you don't feel weighed down by it. It doesn't take much to cover completely so you're not running out quickly. My go-to brand. I'd get it ahead of any other.
Perfect for summer
This non greasy moisturizer with spf is perfect for summer. It is light and non greasy making it ideal to laser with makeup
2019-08-26
Heard many great things about this product. Would love to try it