4,4 5 0 27 27 Un écran solaire minéral contenant une dispersion ultra raffinée d'oxyde de zinc micronisé et de dioxyde de titane (sans nanoparticules) avec FPS 30.
The Ordinary les filtres UV minéraux FPS 30 avec antioxydants

05-09-2020
Leaves a Great looking skin
I bought a few oils, lotions of this brand. At the begging it was hard on my skin and itchy but then I got used to it and my skin looked like a baby skin, omg of my friends told me that my skin looked so healthy. Worth it and the prices are ok
03-07-2020
Love it !
I love anything from The Ordinary but this is the first facial sunscreen that has not broken my face out ! You only need to use very little and it absorbs fairly quickly with out leaving a a film on your face!
14-06-2020
Effective
This is a great product to protect your skin from the sun, especially if you have sensitive skin however it takes forever to blend into my skin and leaves my skin looking a bit on thr whiter side.
06-03-2020
I love this brand
I really love this brand, so far I’ve found everything by them amazing and this is. I different! I highly recommend this SPF
02-03-2020
Wow
Excellente protection pour la peau contre le soleil. Par contre comme c'est un écran minéral il laissera votre peau blanche. C'est un moindre mal quand on sait les dégâts que peut faire le soleil sur la peau. Protection juste parfaite.
27-02-2020
Holy Grail of Suncare
I love this sunscreen! It goes on gentle and lightly without leaving a residue behind. I am a huge fan of the way it blends into the skin and its also very affordable. This is mu go to sunscreen and it looks amazing under makeup and doesn’t pill.
26-01-2020
I am an ordinary girl, love ordinary products, so affordable n does what it says. Have tried so many of the ordinary products they r all amazing with great prices. I would really recommend to try this.
23-01-2020
The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 30
For the price, I think it's an amazing steal of a product. It does exactly what it says to do, protecting your skin for harmful UV sunrays. I would use this on days where I don't want to wear makeup and just go out with this.
08-01-2020
Economical and Effective Sunscreen
I really like this sunscreen. Once applied it sits comfortably on my skin and lasts all day without pilling or sliding off. The texture of the product is neither sticky nor tacky, it just feels like my skin. The slight white cast does dissipate quite quickly. I cannot state how well it performs under makeup as I have not yet tried applying makeup after using this product. I would definitely consider repurchasing this sunscreen in the future.
07-12-2019
love
i LOVE all of ordinary products every single one is high performing and super cheap
02-12-2019
Sticky
I do like to use this as sunscreen in the summer because it doesn't make my face break out like most sunscreen, but I don't like the texture, it can be sticky. I usually mix it with a lighter sunscreen or put it on and then powder it.
07-11-2019
Love all The Ordinary products
Love this product. Its such a great value for the price. This line is so good for those that can't afford much. I just wish it was easier to buy instead of going online. This has just enough SPF for your face. I use it every day.
04-11-2019
love the ordinary
this product is amazing. I used many products from the I brand and I cant be happier.
30-09-2019
Great brand
I’ve used daily this past summer. The brand is excellent and this product is no exception. Price point is excellent.
26-09-2019
great
it makes my skin so soft, and isnt too wet. I have pretty sensitive skin so its very good! i also liked how it wasn't too heavy for my skin and felt very light. Reccomend for anyone wiht similar skin!