4,2 5 0 2294 2294 Les capsules Tide PODS constituent une solution 3 en 1 composée d’un détergent, d’un détachant et d’un ravive-éclat, tout en un. Déposez simplement une capsule pour la plupart des brassées, mais utilisez deux capsules pour les brassées très sales.
Tide Pods Spring Meadow
  • 2 294 Critiques

03-07-2016
n order to help other members get more from your review
06-01-2016
I love laundry pods! Simple to use, no measuring, no wasting. Even the kids have no excuse not to do the laundry now. Clean, fresh scent but not too over the top on fragrance.
06-01-2016
After receiving my sample of Tide Pods I tried them right away. The easy, no mess way of simply dropping a pod into the washer was fabulous! No measuring, no drips or sticky liquids. And my laudry came out prefectly clean and smelling great, the 1st time!
06-01-2016
J'ai bien aimé ce produit. L'emballage est ce qui m’accroché le plus, c'est pratique tous est déjà mesurer, il n'y pas de dégât et pas besoin d'apporter la cruche de détergente jusqu'à la laverie.
06-01-2016
I get an allergic reaction when I use tide, other than the product is very good
06-01-2016
Tide Pods spring meadow scent smell very nice and they work well but the product is rather expensive. I received it as a sample from the Home Tester Club and after using it I checked out the price at the store, they cost a lot more than a bottle of detergent and they do about the same job. I think this would be a good product for someone who had trouble lifting heavy bottles of detergent or trouble measuring the liquids. I would get it if I found it on sale.
06-01-2016
This softened my fabric and worked just as well as others i have used but I did not enjoy the smell at all!
06-01-2016
Product is convenient. It is so easy to use and tide is a great product.
06-01-2016
Have not tried product yet. I will and then review after trying it.
06-01-2016
Loved this product. I do find it a bit expensive but it has a great scent, is easy to use and it gets my clothes clean.
06-01-2016
Le Format des Tide PODS Spring Meadow est très pratique et j'ai trouvé l'odeur très agréable!
06-01-2016
I love the product. Easy to use. Love the smell and the cleaning results of my cloths. Cost is my only negative point.
06-01-2016
I liked my sample. I used it on my sheets and they smelled great for 3 weeks :) Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this sample.
06-01-2016
Not a big fan of pods or Tide products. Find the pods tend to clog up my machine.
06-01-2016
I find this product to be very good. I will use it again for sure. I have also recommended it to family and friends.