4,4 5 0 154 154 AIDE À DÉLOGER 99% DES TACHES DE TOUS LES JOURS!
Tide+® ULTRA STAIN RELEASE™ origional

30-08-2014
love tide, works great on kids stains and I like the smell
30-08-2014
I tried this for something different to help get the stains out of the work clothes for the bf ( is a mechanic) and it got te stains out great the first time no more washing his clothes twice anymore :)
29-08-2014
We have used this Product and we were very happy with the product. The cap has a scrubber to help work in the detergent to remove stains
29-08-2014
Tide+ ULTRA STAIN RELEASE original it HELPS REMOVE 99% OF EVERYDAY STAINS! Tide is tried tested and true. It works and smells great. Love Tide.
18-06-2018
Please send me a sample ty of this new TIDE with stain release ty
01-03-2018
i love tide, but have yet to try this product....does it work in coldwater?
06-01-2018
I have not tried this paticular Tide brand but i always use another type of Tide. I would be really glad to ytu this out! Its my favorite brand of laundry soap!! This one looks interesting!
20-11-2017
allo j aimerais essayé le Tide+® ULTRA STAIN RELEASE™ origional
10-02-2017
I have never tried this but would love to..would you send me samples and coupons thank you
27-01-2017
I work in construction/landscaping industry and require detergents that can overcome many types of stains and dirt thus would want to test your product. Thank You
05-01-2017
I would love to try this product. I'm always spilling things on myself
09-06-2016
I would really love to try this new product as I have 3 little boys who get stained clothes easily.
21-04-2016
Have not tried this one but I love my Tide. Have been using Tide since I had my babies. Would never switch! Thank you!
14-04-2016
i buy tide but not seen this one on ultra stain would love to try it
01-08-2015
Would love to try this!! I will keep you posted after I try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!