4,2 5 0 88 88

13-09-2019
Rodents No More
Wilson Wilsarin Rat & Mouse Pellets are a very effective way to control mice around the farm, especially with fall in the wind & mice are looking to move indoors. Using existing Wilson bait stations, the product did the job.
03-09-2019
Safe and effective
I was very reassured that this product will not cause secondary poisoning and is safe to use. I have children and a cat who catches mice so I can use this product without worry.
29-08-2019
Pratique
Facile d’utilisation et sans danger pour mes enfants.
29-08-2019
These work!
Wilson wilsarin Rat & mouse pellets are the absolute thing to use for those rodents! One has to keep watch and keep these away from domestic animals but these work fantastically within a few days. I received this for free for my honest opinion.
23-08-2019
Produit efficace!
Les pastilles Wilsarin de Wilson pour tuer les rats et les souris fonctionne bien. Je l'ai essayé chez moi et ça a réglé mon problème! Je recommande fortement!
22-08-2019
produit contre la vermine
parfait pour un coin comme une cave de service . pratique et facile d utilisation
21-08-2019
Not poisonous
Not poisonous, which is good. Good sized pellets, which makes using them easy.
18-08-2019
Did the trick
The pellet packets were easy to use. I got the sense though that they were meant to be used with housing units from Wilson as well, but we just used old coffee can lids and poured a few on each lid. Worked like a charm. Haven't seen any signs of mice/rats or droppings since using the product.
15-08-2019
Easy to use and effective
The Wilson Wilsarin Rat &Mouse Pellets come in easy to use small packages. Within a couple of days they ate some of the bait and I haven't notice anymore mice around. These are great for if you have 1 or 2 mice in your garage or house.
Très efficace j'adore
J'avais des souris dans le grenier et maintenant j'en n'ai plus très efficace j'adore merci
Work great
I did try Wilson Wilsarin Rat & Mouse pellets in are shed and they did eat it not long after we did put it there and there is no more mouse around
14-08-2019
This product definitely works!
At first I was skeptical but the results changed my mind. Thanks for allowing me to test before i buy.
14-08-2019
Not as many mice as we thought
We thought we had a bigger problem than we had. We have found 2 mice, thought we would have gotten more
12-08-2019
Torture
I was horrified to see the suffering and pain the poor animals were put through. They are inhumane.
11-08-2019
Souris dans la remise
Les souris sont parties avec le produit mais incapable de savoir si cela a fonctionné.