4.8 5 0 125 125 Amul 99% Cacao is an exceptional chocolate experience that delights you with the full-bodied rich taste & strength of single origin cocoa beans. Best enjoyed nibbled, to truly appreciate the striking notes of fresh, pure cocoa. Amul 99% Cacao has zero sugar and is a delight for extremely dark and bitter chocolate connoisseurs.
Amul 99% Cacao Chocolate

27-11-2020
Real taste of chocolate I liked
Osm quality I liked and I eat daily chocolate. Amul chocolate is a good product. Real taste of chocolate 🍫
06-11-2020
Tastes bitter. No sugar, having a piece of it. Eat it as a medicine. Only for dark chocolate lovers Lots of minerals in it. Good source of antioxidants. Lowers bad cholesterols. Numerous benefits Google it friends. Good for heart and high BP and diebetic patients. I give it to my father (60) also.May work as an antidepressant too. Not a sweetner. But a nutrient rich food. First 2-3 days it was difficult to eat but now its good. After all health is wealth.
22-10-2020
pure cocoa
27-09-2020
Chocolate
I am chocolate lover and I know every girls like choclates so so yummy
26-09-2020
So tasty chocolate
It is so yammy ,tasty and sweet I already tried it but I try it again and again it is so tasty please send this product to me and I review your product to my friend and to parents
22-09-2020
Its soo good...so tasty its contains a lots of essentials amaizing!!!
13-09-2020
Wih hoo houu! My favourite sweet snack..
Love CHOCOLATES? But fear of consuming SUGAR? Fear of WEIGHT GAIN? Well be patient, this bar has came to your resque... You can enjoy the delicious flavour of chocolate with out consuming sugar... Yes! 1000% recommend by me. It tastes amazing. Does Not tastes sweet at all... It has rich smooth and dark caffeine flavour... Infact i feel energetic after taking 2 small cubes of this bar.
05-09-2020
About the product
Amul dark chocolate contain 99%of the coca so it is bitter in taste.
03-09-2020
Prajakta (Nagpur)
It's feels Wow...... This is my one of Fev. chocolate and it's take you to another world.....
31-08-2020
Try it once I can not explain in the words
This one is also fabulous in taste . And take you to another world. What a chocolaty it is. I will only says try once. I can not explain in words
29-08-2020
About the product
I tried this chocolate of amul. As it claims that it contain 99%of coca it is bitter in taste burrito is really good.
26-08-2020
Chocolate
It' is really good chocolate which is tasty and delicious
22-08-2020
For Dark chocolate lover
I liked all types of chocolates but dark chocolate is my all time favourite and this product meet with my criteria.very tampting.
21-08-2020
Chocolate reveiwing
Looooooveeeee thisssss chocolates amaaaaaziiiiinnnngggg ooooooooonnnneeee
20-08-2020
Good product
It's one of my favourites chocolate It is a tasty and popular chocolate. And also we get a waw experience when we used it