4.8 5 0 73 73 Fruitilicious Fruit Blast- The Fruitiest Mixed Fruit Jam is a blend of the finest fruits, giving its consumer a burst of fruity flavors.

04-09-2019
Natural taste
I love this product There are so much similar name product available on market Please buy with proper analysis... Because at last time i also face same problem So
26-08-2019
Apis Jam
Jam is good in taste you can try out with bread or Bun or chapati .....
12-08-2019
Varye tastye
I love splashing my pancakes with jams and this would be a healthy
20-06-2019
It is good product
It is good product and I want to use this product.my a YouTube channel.so I want to make video on this product and your website.
14-06-2019
Yummy jam
I have not tried this product. Please send samples quickly. I'm interested to try this fruit blast.
23-03-2018
WOW........ LOVELY PRODUCT ways use kissan jam, many people are recomending this jam, so want to try this please send me a sample...
01-03-2018
I try mango jam but never fruits jam but i want try this jam.
03-02-2018
It's better than kissan n other Indian brands I am jam lover and same for my children as it's handy to spread on chapatis to bread anything. It is nutritious and original flavours are added advantage .
14-09-2019
The product look itself gives a very positive view. would like to review it kindly send a sample to give my honest review
16-07-2019
I have not come across this item hence would like not to make any comment ,please help me where can I view the product cause I love to try it out
04-07-2019
Please send me samples of this lovely product for trial and review. Thanks
15-10-2018
07-08-2018
I have not tried this product. Pls send me trial pack so that I can write review..and make a video in this.
18-06-2018
I love splashing my pancakes with jams and this would be a healthy alternative as what the description of the product mentions about ! Pls send me a sanple of this. Thanks !
02-06-2018
I have not try this product. Kindly send free sample to try this.