Bacon Jam Smoked and Spicy

4.5 5 0 44 44 A bacon jam with a spicy twist to it. A spicy variant of the classic bacon jam, Smoked & Spicy Bacon Jam by Cheatz combines two of India’s most enticing chillies – Kashmiri and Guntur – uniting the far ends of the country in a common love of spice.
Bacon Jam Smoked and Spicy

THE PRODUCT IF IT IS AVAILABLE Pls send m sample I m triad this proudect
11-03-2018
WILL DEFINITELY LOOK FOR IT AND TR THE PRODUCT IF IT IS AVAILABLE IN STORES NEARBY
11-03-2018
I have nt tried this Deccan gold filter coffee.i would like to have. Plz send me a sample.please send a sample.becuase i am not used this product.please send a sample.then review submit.please send a sample.
10-03-2018
10-03-2018
Seeing this product for the first time. Our family loves Bacon but bacon in jam form would be worth trying. Pls send me a sample!
09-03-2018
09-03-2018
Sounds promising and an innovative fusion of spices in a Jam content. Would love to try out the new flavorsome taste. The concept sounds quite intriguing
08-03-2018
08-03-2018
07-03-2018
Have not tried this Bacon Jam as it is new. Request for a sample so can try and give the review.
07-03-2018
Sounds really good. Would love to try out a sample and review it.
06-03-2018
Not tried but name impresses me....Hope taste is as good as the name...Plz send sample.i am not used this product.please send a sample.and used this product and submit my review.please send a sample.
06-03-2018
wow awesome twist,jam with a spicy twist to it. i am feeling its amazing spicy twist...yummy... I would love to try this product because I love spice. it seems amazing combination of India’s most enticing chillies Kashmiri and Guntur... wow..spicy variant..please send me sample...I am waiting for BACON JAM....yummy...get jammin!
06-03-2018
I love jam too so I would like to taste Bacon Jam Smoked and spicy. So please I request you to send me a sample