Kettle Studio Crushed Paprika

4.6 5 0 24 24 This is a Vegetarian product. • India's leading kettle cooked potato chips • Great crunch. • Thick Cut Slices of potato
Kettle Studio Crushed Paprika

25-11-2020
Best
Best 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🥰🥰🧚🧚🥰😍😍🥰😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🌈🌈🥰🥰🥰😍🥰🧚🧚🧚♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰😍🥰🥰😍🥰🥰🥰🥰😍🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
19-11-2019
Very tasty
It's very tasty every one likes to eat in evening snacks try this
16-07-2019
Good quality chips
It's a great product but the only thing that is disappointing is the quantity.. it could be better.
29-03-2019
Excellent Paprika Wafers
06-03-2019
Natural tasting
I really enjoy kettle chips. I find brands like lays, balaji, Pringles artificial/ plastic tasting. Kettle is tastier, with great flavors. Salt and vinegar is their best flavor.
24-02-2019
Good taste
Good healthy one as baked chips. Really like the flavor
13-02-2019
Nice n crispy
Nice an awesome pdt...can recommend my friends..enjoy
12-02-2019
Kettle studio
I need kettle studio..but sm in village .so not availablevin the product
11-02-2019
Delicious Chips!! I've tried Kettle Chips from UK and when i saw this I wanted to try this as well, and when i did it totally lived upto that standard. They are yummy and have a snap to them as well as perfectly sized, not too thin and not too thick.
08-02-2019
Addictive
These chips are light weight and taste delicious, have to say these are addictive
06-02-2019
Cranchy
We purchase this packet of chips from a super market.it was very tasty
02-02-2019
Perfect thin chips
These chips are really thin and crispy plus the taste is also good.
20-11-2019
It seems awesome i love to try this because i love spicy foods so i definitely buy n try this one and suggest others to buy.
14-03-2019
I haven't tried this product of yours . As a reviewer and a product tester I wish I could try your product sample and I would like to make a review of you product it would be more helpful to consumers
21-02-2019
It is veg product which sounds nice. Want to try it. Hope you will give opportunity to try.