4.6 5 0 10 10 Kissan, a leading food brand known for sauce, ketchups and jams launched Kissan Creamy Spread. Kissan Creamy A 100% vegetarian creamy spread with flavours of Cheesy garlic, Tamato Twist and Classic creamy. You can read and post your reviews about Kissan Creamy Spread on HomeTesterClub.
Kissan-  tomato creamy spread

20-12-2019
Yummilicious product
This is very nice.it's heavenly creamy taste is unforgettable. everyone must try this. When your kids don't want to eat anything it is the best way to modify their food.we can use it with anything.it enhances the taste of every snack.i love this product an recommend to all.
24-11-2019
Increase taste of 🍴🍕🍔
Kissan spread creame is one of the best found in India and their is no added sugar and flavor is healthy and tasty and I am sure all childrens must like it very much............ I am to addicted to junk food and I always need creame with it....
14-09-2019
Iske test bahut hi achcha hai
Kissan ketchup bahut jyada achcha hai aur aur pahle bhi Kai bar le chuka hun iska testi bahut achcha hai iski packing dekhne mein bahut acchi lagti hai thankuaur kuchh nahin bolna chahta product to bahut achcha hai
26-08-2019
Good product
Kissan also the good product with good quality......
05-07-2019
Best product
Very good test and value for money. It is test more khato
20-06-2017
Very good product to have it as a spread on bread and chapattis. Kids will love the tangy taste.
01-06-2017
I have tried cheesy garlic spread and it is an amazing combination ! actually I hate cheese but this cheesy garlic has changed my opinion about cheese totally!! Its a real treat !
12-06-2013
I tried the Kissan Cheesy garlic flavor and I should admit I loved it! Because it`s creamy it spreads easily and the flavor is just perfect. I tried it with bread and it came out like homemade garlic bread! Going to try classic creamy next! Great product :) woo
05-06-2013
i have tried this products, awesome, its taste good , would like to recommend it for children
26-05-2013
25-04-2013
If you wana fill ur stomach and treat ur tongue at the same time .. slices of bread and this spread will make ur day!!
23-04-2013
please add your comments about kissan- tomato creamy spread here.i want to try this product.plz s end me the free sample of it.
12-04-2013
Nice yummy kissan tomoto creamy spread. My children love to use them with chappathi, bread and dosa also. very good tomato taste
25-03-2013
kissan i love this product for make sandwich, burgers and roti pizza wrap with this. really you can make anything with this yummy spread
14-02-2013
Very nice product, can be used as a dip or ingredient in Sandwiches/Pasta/Pizza. Tastes best with Paratha :)