4.4 5 0 101 101 Kissan, a leading food brand known for sauce, ketchups and jams launched Kissan Creamy Spread. Kissan Creamy A 100% vegetarian creamy spread with flavours of Cheesy garlic, Tamato Twist and Classic creamy. You can read and post your reviews about Kissan Creamy Spread on HomeTesterClub.

14-09-2019
Iske test bahut hi achcha hai
Kissan ketchup bahut jyada achcha hai aur aur pahle bhi Kai bar le chuka hun iska testi bahut achcha hai iski packing dekhne mein bahut acchi lagti hai thankuaur kuchh nahin bolna chahta product to bahut achcha hai
26-08-2019
Good product
Kissan also the good product with good quality......
05-07-2019
Best product
Very good test and value for money. It is test more khato
20-06-2017
Very good product to have it as a spread on bread and chapattis. Kids will love the tangy taste.
01-06-2017
I have tried cheesy garlic spread and it is an amazing combination ! actually I hate cheese but this cheesy garlic has changed my opinion about cheese totally!! Its a real treat !
12-06-2013
I tried the Kissan Cheesy garlic flavor and I should admit I loved it! Because it`s creamy it spreads easily and the flavor is just perfect. I tried it with bread and it came out like homemade garlic bread! Going to try classic creamy next! Great product :) woo
05-06-2013
i have tried this products, awesome, its taste good , would like to recommend it for children
26-05-2013
12-04-2013
Nice yummy kissan tomoto creamy spread. My children love to use them with chappathi, bread and dosa also. very good tomato taste
14-02-2013
Very nice product, can be used as a dip or ingredient in Sandwiches/Pasta/Pizza. Tastes best with Paratha :)
07-12-2012
i love this product. i make sandwiches, burgers and also chapati wrap with this. really you can make anything with this yummy spread.
27-09-2012
tomato creamy ........yammi .flat on the breads i like it .i like it
31-07-2012
awesome spread for sandwiches and chapatis..love it a lot
29-06-2012
my kids love the cheesy garlic and tomato twist flavours :)
14-05-2012
i didnt like its taste.it is tangy and not creamy.