4.7 5 0 60 60 Boost the agents that give you hand immunity to keep fighting germs for upto 10 hours with Lifebuoy Immunity Boosting Sanitizer. It not only kills 99.99% germs instantly, but also boosts you immunity for upto 10 hours. And all this without having to use any water. This makes Lifebuoy Immunity Boosting Hand Sanitizer your defense against germs without having to make a trip to the wash basin.
Lifebuoy Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer

05-08-2020
Very good product
This is a very excellent product. I recommend it everyone because it doesn't have any side effects
05-08-2020
Instant protection
02-08-2020
Life buoy Sanitizer
Amazing to use. We trust this blindy, without without a dobout. Clear stonger scent without any stickines..It's my families no 1go to sanitizer. Good fragrance.
01-08-2020
Good Product
Excellent product worth for money. I am using lifebouy sanitizers for a long time way before the pandemic thing happened. And now there are alot of new brands are avilable but still i loved its fragrance and its consistancy. Also it is not making our hands too dry or rough. Very good product. I xan recommend it to every one.
01-08-2020
Essential for daily use
Since Corona I was searching for a big sized hand sanititizer pack as we were having shortage of sanitizers in the market here in my city. I'm glad I found Lifebuoy sanitizer. I dont have to buy sanitizer frequently now. I can even refil my small sanitizer bottles with this. And since it's Lifebuoy, I have 100% trust in this brand. This sanitizer is also less harsh to hands and it doesnt leave hands feel dry. It has less smell unlike before when sanitizers had very alcoholic smell. Now it smells almost like nothing and I like it this way.
31-07-2020
Excellent Product
This is a very excellent product. I recommend it to everyone because it doesn't have any side effects. It is user friendly and 100%. I am started using it from 2018.
29-07-2020
Very good product
Effective and nice product
NiCe product....Very effective...Regularly used...
This product very effective
I have been using lifebuoy sanitizer for a long time. The bottle is convenient to use with a flip cover. you can just pour a drop and rub all over your hands. It also has a very pleasant fragrance. Lifebuoy is the best sanitizer as it is an old trusted brand and it claims to kills 99.9% germs. Earlier I used the small pack which you can carry in your purse. Now due to COVID 19, sanitizer has become a basic necessity product. For a long time, there was a shortage and I couldn't get one, even after trying so many chemist shops. And now suddenly there are so many options you don't know what to choose. But when I saw my trusted lifebuoy sanitizer in 500ml pack,
28-07-2020
Nice product and very effective
Best Buy during this pandemic times. The fragrance is amazing and does the job of a sanitizer perfectly. Quantity is great for the given price. Easy to use and travel friendly too. Promises to kill 99.99% germs and does the job well. Alcohol based so it evaporates faster and doesn’t leave any residue after usage. On the whole, worth the money.
Good one
This product is actually good. The smell is little different but it’s smells good.
Nice smell
We can believe this product.easy to use and Good smell
28-07-2020
it's excellent and value for money
product is excellent from other sanitisers and its smell is good overall it is a good product
25-07-2020
awesome
It is awesome product it is one of the best sanitizer in india me and my family was continously using this product we thanks to lifebuoy for this awesome product.
24-07-2020
Great for sanitization
This is the topmost product in sanitization for self that you can use for. It smells good and is very effective in killing germs.