4.8 5 0 40 40 Boost the agents that give you hand immunity to keep fighting germs for upto 10 hours with Lifebuoy Immunity Boosting Sanitizer. It not only kills 99.99% germs instantly, but also boosts you immunity for upto 10 hours. And all this without having to use any water. This makes Lifebuoy Immunity Boosting Hand Sanitizer your defense against germs without having to make a trip to the wash basin.
Lifebuoy Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer

09-07-2020
Best and awesome hand sanitizer
How to can i say you this is a best weapon to fight corona this big virus situation in our country. So i recommend to us e this santizer in your daily basic.even i was also using this sanitizer
09-07-2020
this is what u search for
yes this is the product which you were serching for yes it really works . i recommend this sanitizer to my family anf friends and i advise you to use lifebuoy sanitizer for your self it really works !!!
08-07-2020
The product which u will never regret
It smells good , make u feel clean and overall its a must for eveyone to have
05-07-2020
nice product
very effective, it cleanes well. liked the product :)
04-07-2020
excellent
this is lierally very good and best product . it can be trusted
03-07-2020
My order
It is very use full it is a very important hand wash ke liye bahut hi badhiya hai
30-06-2020
Very effective
Very effective, comes with decent fragrance and with gel base which is found to be best for kids.
30-06-2020
Nice product
Available at nearby stores also. Regularly using it and no irritation felt after using it.
28-06-2020
The Product is Good to get used in this pendamic
due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pendamic i have been using this for sanitizing my hands and it does its job pretty well. by my way right now i can't suggest any improvement for this product. overall best experience.
26-06-2020
I have been using this product since last year.. its really great.. actually mostly i like the smell of it
25-06-2020
Excellent
It is good product i am using it before 3month and it work good
25-06-2020
Good Product
I have been using this product for a year now, it is simply amazing and so handy and work amazingly well. I use it when I go to restaurant, travel in local suburb trains , at college. It is a really nice product and it works!
23-06-2020
nice
Nice product but the smell is little bit strong but its good thanks
22-06-2020
Value for money
Very valuable product,lifebuoy is the one brand which I used since my childhood.happy to use it .
22-06-2020
Nice product 👍
I always trust this brand because lifebuoy has products which are safe and of a good quality.