Mawana Super Food Jaggery Powder

4.7 5 0 7 7 Mawana Super Food Jaggery Powder is made through chemical free process and boosts immunity, detoxifies the body. It is rich in iron contents, prevents anemia.
Mawana Super Food Jaggery Powder

16-07-2020
Excellent product
26-10-2019
Science-infused product
This is what i really the thing which i want in my house coz its jagerry so no side effects or affects as its helps digestion and it also helps anemia with immunity booster infused in it as we all need it and surely all of you, this product is completely chemical free so i really loved this product to infinity, my child also loves it too just to add on to it.....
19-10-2019
Good and healthy
It is natural and don't have any such side effects It boosts up the immune system as well
01-04-2021
Please send this product for trial.I always use sugar for this brand (Mawana). Normally i order 5 kg packet through flipkart. I am very happy with that. So i want to use jaggery of this brand also.
26-10-2019
I want to try this product its good one as compare to jaggery mould, We can carry this box 🗃 with us ND enjoy the taste of natural sweet Ness.
04-04-2019
I would like to try.. Because I have replaced sugar with jaggery powder long ago
03-04-2019
Hi, would love to try Mawana Super Food Jaggery Powder. Please send me the sample will prepare some sweets and see how it tastes.