4.6 5 0 180 180 The Spearmint Polo from Nestle is the sometimes neglected younger brother of the much loved mint polo. These somewhat rare mints are an acquired taste.
Nestle Polo Spearmint

20-09-2019
Very Good
Excellent Product with a Good test and best Value of Money.
05-09-2019
velue for money
It is a good product and it is also value for money
01-09-2019
My taste of choldhood
I have ate many polos in my childhood and I loved them and would like to try it again.
29-08-2019
I love This Product As Mouth Freshner
Used this product from my childhood . The mint flavour is lovely. basically i would very greatful if you help me to promote this thing.
20-08-2019
Mouth freshener
16-08-2019
Fully refreshing
Polo is a wonderful item. It helps me to refresh throughout the day. A small product helps to keep refreshing throughout the day
09-08-2019
Very good product
I am very happy from HTC all products and I am using these companies product since 9 months continue... It's taste is so delicious..THANK YOU
30-07-2019
Instant refreshment cool mint flavour
I used to eat this in my school days. We used to share this one with our friends and family. Till now my school and college canteen sell this. Lots of childhood memories i have with this. The design of the product is really good and the flavour too. Instant mint flavour and a great mouth freshness.
06-06-2019
A family favourite
I love polo and always carry it along with me I really love how you feel fresh after eating it. It is also good to take on a trip especially a big pack for the entire family. I definately recommend this product.
03-06-2019
AWESOME REFRESHMENT
Loved this one.its really refreshing. its worth your try. Polo has always been one of my favourites. this big value pack is really worth it. it really made me happy. MY family loved it too.
25-05-2019
Cool product
I like this product, it gives a refreshing time , I enjoy drinking water after eating it , that moment is so amazing, good product, low price moderate amount of product, cool mouthfreshner we can say.
14-05-2019
Polo
It is a really tasty candy that I Carry with me everywhere I go .it is my family favorite and with this saver pack , I really like it . I recommend it for any trip or for everyday consumption.
08-04-2019
Tasty and value for money
Value for money to all who likes polo's taste.....
07-04-2019
Mint with a hole
Polo is all time favourite timepass I usually buy it during travel trips... What more can I say about bit it's one of a Kind product in market. Yes I would recommend this to anyone who likes mint
28-03-2019
Nice refreshing taste.
It smells and tastes good. This can freshen up our mouth instantly.