4.6 5 0 26 26 Sensodyne Rapid Relief Tooth Paste a product by GSK, clinically proven relief in 60 seconds.A long lasting protection from sensitive teeth and pain. You can read and post your reviews about Sensodyne Rapid Relief on hometesterclub.com
Sensodyne Rapid Relief Tooth Paste

02-03-2020
Very good product
It relieves pain asap. Very good product. Who ever have sensitive teeth do try.
08-01-2020
Good for sensative teeth
I regularly purchase it for my parants to protact their sensative teeth and oral care. They feel much releif to use it with brushing. Our family trust only it to care their sensative teeth.
20-10-2019
Just ok
To be honest with,I am using sensodyne for 3 years regularly as am affected with senstivity and i dont think that it helped me with the problem it is as same as it was before but its a gud toothpaste.
30-10-2018
Sensitive teeth
It gives instant relif on pain and sensitivity.it was a good experience to use it, .
29-08-2017
I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample.please send a sample more please.I really love this product. it works like a charm. I want it regularly.I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample
23-08-2017
I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample.please send a sample more please.I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample.
13-08-2017
I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample.I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample.please send a sample more please.
11-08-2017
10-06-2017
I really love this product. it works like a charm. I want it regularly.
01-06-2017
I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample
26-05-2017
I have tried this before and I want this...can u please send me one sample
16-05-2017
I have been using this product since 2 years and it's really good. I have been suffering from sensitivity and after using Sensodine Rapid relief i am able to have hot, cold and sweets. Thank you SENSODINE. ☺
28-04-2017
An amazing product that is affordable in India. I have been using this product for the last 4 years and it works like magic always. I would recommend this to all of my friends. It is not too heavy on the pocket too.
24-02-2017
My mom has been using this and has had relief from acute pains. I would recommend using this if you get sharp pains while having cold food.
16-01-2017
The paste was wonderful. The name RAPID RELIEF just works in reality too. Whoever is suffering from Toothache,Sensitive tooth etc. can get rapid relief as it locks the nerves inside the tooth being affected by cold items if you have sensitive tooth/ it keeps the germs away by treating you from tooth ache. Overall the best tooth paste that is recommended even by doctors in India.