Somey’s Kitchen Gluten-Free Chapatis

4.8 5 0 30 30 It is semi-cooked, tasty and made from natural ingredients. It contains no preservatives. They are available at Big Basket, Nature’s Basket, Star Bazaar and Big Bazaar (Gen Nex Stores) across Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru.
Somey’s Kitchen Gluten-Free Chapatis

16-10-2019
Love this
My friend suggested this product and last 3 month i used this product and Loved these chapatis, I will recommend this to all my friends to use this product and taste is very good.
17-09-2019
Good
Very tasty 😋😋😋 Definitely try this by applying ghee I like somuch
31-08-2019
Freash
One of my friend suggest me about this pack of chapati, so that I tried it is awesome product.making chapati is take more time but this packet make that work so easy
27-08-2019
Soft and tasty
Loved these chapatis, I will recommend this to all my friends.
29-12-2019
Why to have such food does not it harm our health I feel not buy such
01-09-2019
Request to home tester club to provide this product please
04-10-2018
I really want to try this new product instant chapaties .please send me trail sample..thanks
18-09-2018
I really want to try this new product..please send me trail sample..thanks
06-09-2018
I have not tried any Somey's products and this seems very easy. please share a sample for trial
26-08-2018
Wow.. instant chappathi.. nice.. please send me samples quickly. After tried I will give you review...
15-08-2018
I dont get time to cook chapati due to hurry in morning and my son ends up eating rice on most of the days. Please share a sample for trial and review.
01-08-2018
Kindly send sample pack inorder to try..as its avaialble big basket n other store across mumbai..wud be very useful in urgent need of rotis
31-07-2018
Would like to try definitely and will share my experience . Please send me sample for trial
26-07-2018
Really want some good chapatis .. Plz share the trail pack..
24-07-2018
Gluten free?? Kindly send trial pack to taste .. will definitely review the product