Vivel Body Wash

4.6 5 0 63 63 Vivel Body Wash enriched with fragrant lavender and goodness of almond oil, it gives more freshness, more fragrance and rich creamy lather.

07-12-2020
Vivel Body Wash
Vivel Body Wash enriched with fragrant lavender and goodness of almond oil, it gives more freshness, more fragrance and rich creamy lather.It is good as a bath wash better than soap.Just a coin sized drop with loofah cleans skin dirt caused by pollution better than soap.It is great as a exfoliator, gives long lasting fragrance,leaves us feeling fresher,keeps skin softer and smoother.
29-11-2020
Must buy
-08-2020The lavender freshnessVivel body wash gives us a freshness feel . When we use it we can really feel the soft texture and fragrance. A few drops is enough for one time
26-08-2020
The lavender freshness
Vivel body wash gives us a freshness feel . When we use it we can really feel the soft texture and fragrance. A few drops is enough for one time , so it is a quality product available at a reasonable price.
24-08-2020
Rich and creamy
I used this product 3 times. Its rich creamy lather, one drop itself is enough to wash a body part like both hands. The fragrance is also soothing. Easy to carry to the places we are travelling comparing to a normal soap bar being used.
01-08-2020
Nice
Have been using this for more than 7 months. Purchased this two times already. It has a refreshing smell and very soft texture too. Only disadvantage is that the fragrance will not last long. But still it is one of the best body washes available in the market
28-07-2020
Vivel all product is very Good product
This products very excellent product....This to all vivel product very high value in my family..Good product good good product. I love it
19-06-2020
Refreshing
Been using the product from last month had been using regular soap bars but stopped with this. Good refreshing feel after every bath the fragrance is good
28-02-2020
Good
I had been using this product from 2 weeks it's just awesome
13-01-2020
Best product
beautiful product this product best product and relly work
04-12-2019
Wonderful
What a beautiful product I'm happy must try this it really works
11-11-2019
Details about product.
Packing ki bat ki jaay to bahut acha hai. Price me kam hai.Mere kafhi friends Ye use kar rahe hai.
02-11-2019
Good
Lavender is very useful for beautiful skin and hair
31-10-2019
Must try
I purchased the product a month ago and here is my honest review Pros:- 1. Affordable 2. Smell is good 3. Has a loofah free Cons:- 1. Smell doesnt last long 2. Packaging is not good 3. Sometimes irritates the skin so i would not suggest it to people with sensitive skin.
27-10-2019
Gud product
20-10-2019
Soft and smooth body wash
It's leaves us skin Soft and smooth after use, and has a nice light and delicate fragrance after use.