VLCC Active fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion

19-11-2019
need reuse
last time I didn't have any changes in body skin. so frankly speaking need to again try with a different method. because my skin is very dry type
02-04-2019
Hydrating Lotion
I bought this lotion for last winter season & used it mainly in my night time skin care routine considering it has repair benefits. Its a decent product with good moisturizing quality. My skin used to feel soft & supple in morning. Overall it was decent purchase for me.
18-01-2019
VLCC Active fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion
The VLCC Active fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion is pure and good to skin. It keeps our skin moisturized and hydrating even under the sun . It's good for those who want to change their lotion because it is Worthing.
10-01-2019
vlcc
This is a good product. It gives a pleasant smell and nourish the body from inside and left soft. I advise all to use it once.
09-01-2019
Awesome product
This is a awesome product. It gives a pleasant smell and nourish the body from inside and left soft. I advise all to use it once. I love the lotion.
09-01-2019
Excellent hair damage control
I tried this product for 1 month and I was surprised to see that my hair fall has stopped I recommend it to everyone who are looking for hair fall therapy and I really appreciated it is a well known product by the well known brand VLCC thank you
23-11-2019
Yeah VLCC is very nice company . I've heard about it from people but I've not used it till now.
22-02-2019
This is a good product. It gives a pleasant smell and nourish the body from inside and left soft. plase sen me sample
18-01-2019
Herog vxxbxzjvcsSFGGGDSGVDSSBSJKAMSNSHJSJSJSJDBJDNDBJDBDBD
17-01-2019
I have curly and dead hair. Please send me the sample so that I can use and see if it really helps me. Please send me the sample so that I can try and provide feedback.
16-01-2019
I m a VLCC fan...would love to try this product...plz send me a sample...
14-01-2019
Vlcc my favorite products but this one first I want to try
11-01-2019
Hi this,VLCC Active Fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion i didnt used i herd about good comments on VLCC product thts why i want to try this please send me a sample of this,regards.
11-01-2019
Vlcc is a branded company.. it's have Quality Products. I don't have tries this body lotion. I want try this new one.. plz send me free sample of it..
10-01-2019
I Want free sample then i try this product. because i cant use this product