4.3 5 0 8 8 Stay fresh with the cucumber and green tea scent. It provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection.
Dove Go fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

07/09/2018
Go fresh
I have been trying to find this deodorant in stores. Couldn't find it anywhere. This deodorant is one of the best deodorants I've ever tried.
03/11/2016
I bought this product because of the good smell. But, it doesn't lasting. When I applied it, the texture of this product is too liquid and not quick dry type. After awhile, I felt the smell waste actually quite irritating.. This item will not be my first choice.
15/10/2016
I bought this Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant for my daughter. She apply daily and is gentle and very comfortable to her.
20/09/2016
I love this product since it provides the fragrance of cucumber and green tea and is gentle and soft to my skin.
02/08/2016
ianya sangat hebat dan saya sentiasa berasa segar sewaktu menggunakannya walau dalam jangkamsa yang lama
25/07/2016
Dove Go fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodarant always giving fresh smell and makes me very comfortable with myself. It's reliable and brings you confident anytime at anywhere.
17/07/2016
I absolutely love this product. It glides easily when applied and has a very refreshing scent. it doesn't stain my clothes and the scent lasts practically the whole day, even in stifling hot conditions. Now I don't have to worry about body odour anymore.
04/06/2016
I usually used deodorant spray but will use roll-on for travelling. I love the refreshing cucumber scent which is not over-powering and is suitable for sensitive skin like me