4.8 5 0 44 44 Make Heads and Shoulder Supreme Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner your next favourite shampoo for your hair condition. Formulated with the essence of the beneficially-nutritious Argan Oil, keep your gorgeous hair lusciously soft, hydrated and dandruff-free.

17/11/2018
good
refresh me feel so cool and smell so good my family and me really like this product
17/11/2018
Love it !!
Love it, my hair become easy to manage and its smell nice and no more oily scalp.
16/11/2018
Such a very good product
Im so happy with my hair. There is no scalp itchy even wearing a scarf for all day long.
16/11/2018
smell good
This shampoo smell nice and help to reduce itchines.
13/11/2018
Head and Shoulder
Shampoo ni best sangat sebab ia menyegarkan dan mengurangkan kelimumur pada kulit kepala
12/11/2018
problem solver
head and shoulder always the right answer to my hair problems. the fragrance after the wash is really comforting.
11/11/2018
Bever failed me
Head and shoulder never failed ro make some suprise.. Always make my hair shinier and help to reduce hair oil and make my hair shinier.. please consume all set to get the amazing result .
7/11/2018
Good for dandruff
I love the the shampoo and conditioner..nice smell and its really helps to clear my dandruff..
7/11/2018
leaving hair soft unlike other anti dandruff shampoo
tried this after seeing the additional argan oil included in onr of the ingredients. it did not dissapoint, not only it got rid of the dandruff, it also leaves hair feeling smooth even when using shampoo alone without conditioner. with conditioner, it is just perfect.
5/11/2018
Soft hair
I love it since ny very first applicatiin from the shampoo to the conditioner. It helps to clear my dandruff very well, and the conditioner really make my hair soft. Very good invention.
23/11/2018
Saya mengalami masalah kulit kepala gatal dan kering
21/11/2018
its a good product and the best product for my family.
20/11/2018
I always associate head & shoulders with dandruff or problem hair, however this felt really luxurious, left my hair feeling and smelling great! It was lovely to use, and I would buy this over and over again! It feels like it is a really expensive brand, when it is not! Loved it. Yes, I recommend this product!
19/11/2018
I felt fresh all day along with this shampoo. Make me feel confident to meet people.