4.6 5 0 8 8 It tastes exactly like the beans you know, only with no added sugar. Heinz Beans - No Added Sugar is naturally high in protein, fibre and low in fat, making it a healthier alternative without compromising on its original taste.
Heinz Beans – No added sugar

17/01/2020
Heinz Beans – No added sugar
It is so easy to cook Heinz Beans and it can be ready to eat in just a few minutes like fast food!! Its taste is yummy and my family love it much. Its price is cheap. If I am rushing of time, it is my favourite choice to cook for my family.
26/09/2019
Natural taste
utk mrk yg diet dan jaga pemakanan,sesuai..sebab mmg xde rasa selain rasa kacang shj..baked bean brand lain ada rasa sos,manis n masam etc tp brand heinz ni mmg plain..rasa kacang...
10/08/2019
Kacang
Kombinasi yg baik digabungkan bersama roti bakar dan dihidangkan pada waktu sarapan pagi... sedap dan silalah mencubanya...
08/08/2019
Tastes yummy
I love that it does not have added sugar. It tastes great on toasts. Flavourful. Good and wholesome addition to my pantry. Will highly recommend this to my friends and family.
21/07/2019
Trusted Brand Ever
Suitable for my parents who having diabetics. Quality beans which different from other brands. The sauce is less sweet and thick too. Smell and taste awesome. Yes definitely we will recommend this to friends
07/07/2019
The brand that I trusted
Love the beans with no added sugar and artificial ingredients, furthermore the beans taste great.
15/06/2019
Beanz is nicee
This product tastes really good! Not too sweet either, best with toast for breakfast. This isn't too expensive either. Its perfect.
14/06/2019
My favourite brand
Luv this baked beans with no artificial flavour, suitable for my diabetes mum