4.6 5 0 57 57 <ul> <li>Mini bite version of Kinder Bueno bar</li> <li>With milk and hazelnut flavor</li></ul>
Kinder Bueno Mini

09/11/2016
08/11/2016
The taste is perfect! What I like the most is the mini packing, it's suitable for kid's lunch box / bento or for party.
05/11/2016
We will buy Kinder Bueno to make our kids happy as they love the chocolate and hazelnut rich taste. This mini size suits for travelling and small treat for my kids!
04/11/2016
I really love it until cannot stop me to munch it.it really convenient when it's come with small pack it's easy to me to put in my pocket
15/10/2016
Love this snack. My family like Kinder Bueno Mini while we watching movie and family gathering. You always part of our family.
13/10/2016
I like to eat kinder bueno...the chocolate and nuts very creamy
09/09/2016
I love the normal sized kinder bueno and i love this mini sized even more! The taste is the same, creamy and nutty as ever. Absolute fav
05/09/2016
BEST CANDY EVER!!! I can't wait to order these again and again!
11/08/2016
kinder bueno menjadi kegemaran dan pilihan anak- anak saya.rasanya coklatnya sangat enak
10/08/2016
It's so so so so so delicious. i like it so much!!! had this on my fridge at all times plus it's comes in mini size. These mini version would be so much more convenient.
02/08/2016
i like kinder bueno that comes in mini size,yummy!!
02/08/2016
This is among of chocolate i like, i like the taste!! so yummy
29/07/2016
When i saw the TV add of this mini bueno, i was like "OMG! Got to try this!" . I'm not making this up, its true, im in love with kinder bueno. The minis makes it better because its a bite size. I can share the 16minis with my family too. Can't get enough of it.
05/07/2016
i really like kinder buena mini cannot stop eat ..yummy
01/07/2016
My family of five just finished the big box of it within 2 days. These mini version would be so much more convenient, no need to open the 2 piece pack n leave the balance in the fridge only for it to be finished off by someone else!