4.3 5 0 35 35 Clear and comfort your skin in 10 minutes with the hydrating L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask. Leave your stressed and uncomfortable skin feeling pure, moisturised and fresh without any tightening after-feel.
L’Oréal Pure Clay Mask: Hydrating:

20/10/2020
Quite nice la~
Love how the skin becomes smooth and feel tight. The only pet peeve about this product is it's quite a hassle to remove the dried clay with facial wash.
17/10/2020
Oil free
Taksture smooth je. Tahan lama and rasa refresh je muka lepas pakai. Pores pun akan mengecil. Harga pun okay la. Worth to try.
12/09/2020
Mud mask
The texture was a bit thick. Buat sapuan nipis sahaja. You feel warm on your face when you apply it. Lepas basuh muka, akan rasa fresh, dingin dan muka rasa tidak berminyak sebab ia menyerap minyak
28/07/2020
L’Oréal Mask
The texture very thick. If put on the mask too thick it very slow to dry and harden. It also quite difficult to wash off. For my suggestion, don’t apply too thick.After use, the face more brighter and cleaner.
17/06/2020
mud mask
the texture is a bit thick. so i find it to be harder to apply. after apply, the skin fell tighten & can only be worn for 10-15 minutes. after few days apply, nothing much changes can be seen, but it do give the spa sensation & relief the stress
29/05/2020
Clean
Budget clay mask that able to give the same effect expensive branded volcanic mask
11/09/2019
Good drugstore clay mask
It does good job on my skin, doesnt give me breakout. It has lemongrass smell. Does clean my pores. Take almost a year to finish, used it 3 times per month. Doesnt dry out my skin, not really need to wear sheet mask after using it like other clay mask Overall it is very good clay mask from drugstore. And I personally think this is the best among the 4 of clay mask from Loreal.
24/08/2019
Pure Clay
I love clay type of mask and this instantly got my eyes in the store. I tried it and I loved it because the texture is very smooth and easy to apply. Use thin layer only is enough.
15/08/2019
Works wonder
It works well by leaving my face smoother and has a pleasant smell.
02/05/2019
Its a good product.
I bought L'Oréal pure clay mask illuminating. The smell is good ,its lemongrass smell. I feel my skin looks bright and smooth.
11/04/2019
LOVE IT!!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, I USED IT EVERY WEEKS, ITS MAKE MY SKIN LOOKS HEALTHY... THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE MASK EVERR!!
09/04/2019
Improve skin in a night
I love the calmness effect when I used it every night. It really makes me relax while repairing my skin and makes it mouisterize and makes it more radiant and glowy
09/04/2019
PURE CLAY MASK HYDRATION
Mask ini menjadikan kulit saya lebih lembut. ia dapat membuang segala kulit kulit mati
08/04/2019
Best
Pure clay yang sangat best.mengawal kulit berminyak dan kering
03/04/2019
best mask ever
i have bought all variation of this mask and i love the texture and my skin become more soft and clean when used this mask