NIVEA Lip Care Fruity Shine Strawberry UV

4.4 5 0 14 14 The innovative formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry with Fruits Extracts and shimmering Pigments combines long lasting moisturisation and an exciting fruity scent leaving a touch of delicate colour on soft and smooth lips.
NIVEA Lip Care Fruity Shine Strawberry UV

18/09/2021
Glide so smooth
It leaves my lips smooth and it glides so good! love it!
15/09/2021
LAPISAN YANG LEMBUT
Best sgt pakai ni lepas pakai bibir jadi lembut
15/09/2021
Good
Smells so good.. Lembut Di bibir.. Good to try
14/09/2021
Daily Moisturising
For daily moisturising, this is definitely a go to lip balm. Other than the sweet hint of strawberry, i love how natural it looks on my lips. Great as a solution for flaky lips
09/09/2021
I approved
I like this particular lip balm because it made my lips moisturized and pink. The texture is smooth to apply and do not leave greasy residue on my lips. Moreover, it has UV protection which can protect my lips from the sun and smells nice
06/09/2021
Nive strawberry shine 🍓🍓🍓
Produk Yang baik dan mudah digunakan.semenjak saya memggunakan produk ini,bibir saya semakin lembut Dan merah sedikit berbanding dulu.saya hanya kurang gemar dengan baunya.saya mengesyorkan produk ini untuk sesiapa Yang mahu merawat bibir.
Berbaloi
Sangat selesa untuk digunakan..murah dan berbaloi
Nivea lip balm
Nice strawberry smell. It do what it suppose to do. Just need always to apply it to keep the lip balm there especially after drink from mug, bottle or straw. Keep in the bag and bring it anywhere to lock the moisture.
04/09/2021
soft care and extra moisturization
Nivea Fruit shine lip balm in Strawberry looks orangey red in color. In tube, you can also see some small shimmer particles in it, but these shimmers go unnoticeable when applied on lips. On lips, it looks less red, as it is not highly pigmented. It glides effortlessly on my lips and gives it a nice shine with some red tint, but when applied more, it tends to bleed & gives a very oily look to lips. It has a faint smell of strawberries which does go away after application.
Perfect
It's work well for my chapped lips. These days, Malaysia climate is quite cold so when waking up my lip be ome so dry. But after using this, it solve my problems. Furthermore, its smell really great and fruity.
03/09/2021
Okay but I like the original one more
Okay... Juz I prefer the original one, the one that in blue tube.
03/09/2021
Good
Sy sudah menggunakannya...bagus melembabkan bibir..bauan buah...best..sy suka
01/09/2021
Menjaga kelembapan bibir
The great product. Saya dah beli and try. Saya suka bauan dia. Dan ternyata bibir saya tidak kering & merekah. RECOMMENDED🥰🥰🥰
Masalah bibir kering harap dapat mencuba produk NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry