4.7 5 0 28 28 <ul> <li>Help to take care for sensitive teeth and gums</li> <li>Provide long lasting protection</li> <li>Strengthen teeth and fight decay</li> <li>Fight bad breath</li><ul>

1/10/2018
Sensodyne long lasting sensitivity
Mencuci mulut menggunakan sensodyne mouthwash membuatkan gigi saya segar berpanjangan dan menghindari nafas berbau
17/1/2018
I allow my kids to use this when they got their braces, so I wouldn't have to worry about their teeth!
13/1/2018
My toothpaste and mouthwash brand are both Sensodyne, they are both my trusted brands! <3 My sensitive gums and teeth feel safer using this!
26/10/2017
Mencuci mulut setiap hari membuatkan gigi dan mulut saya jadi bersih. Tiada lagi bau mulut yang busuk. Cuma rasanya yang agak pedas tidak sesuai untuk anak² saya.
12/11/2016
I've been using this product since last year. It feels so fresh and helpful to take care of sensitive teeth and gums
10/11/2016
I'm using this product. It feel fresh and help up my sensitive teeth and gums
19/9/2016
i will to try on this mouth wash because of its trusted brand. LOVE IT......
3/8/2016
I'm using this product. It feel fresh and help up my sensitive teeth and gums
3/6/2016
12/5/2016
Good for sensitive teeth and less burning effect on the mouth cavity as compared to another brand that I've used before.
12/5/2016
I personally is wearing braces and occasionally I experience sensitivity when I am about to eat cold beverages. When I started using this Sensodyne mouthwash, slowly this sensitivity reduces. Now, I can eat any cold beverages I like. YAY! :)
5/5/2016
My teeth is sensitive and gums,hope this product can take care my teeth.
29/4/2016
yes! i have a great fresh breath after used this product since early of this year. value for money and i like it tremendously!
13/10/2017
I have seen the design before, it looks very well thought out, I'm impressed!
15/10/2016
Love it! Sensodyne is a great brand, will get one and to improve my mouth to always fresh.