4.2 5 0 20 20 <p>This BB Cushion is specially formulated for Asian skin, for us Malaysian! It is enhanced with valuable key ingredients like Skin Light Complex and Edelweiss Extract. It is also rich in mineral water that hydrates your skin so your skin looks fresh! This BB Cushion is available in 2 shades; 01 Natural Light, and 02 Natural Medium. </p>
SILKY GIRL BB Cushion

14/07/2020
bb cushion
Easy to apply to face. Affordable. Easy to store and bring to bag.
26/02/2020
Just ok
I been trying to use silkygirl baby cushion. The price was chaper than other brand but its dont have so many shade to choose. It is moisturizing and my make up not easily cakey. This baby cushion easy to bring for traveling.
07/12/2019
Nice cushion
Silkygirl products always had me impressed. The price is quite good for the cushion as most of other brands are quite expensive. The texture is light and good. It is not full coverage. And i hoping for more shades.
07/07/2019
Just nice
I just love silkygirl product. All the product is not so dissappointed. I love this bb cushion because it give natural look with medium coverage. The price is affordable so its really recommended.
23/06/2019
Flawless!
ive used this for months now and it is a very good bb product. You should try it!
29/10/2018
Bb cushion
It is good but sometimes it can be cakey. It is not suitable for the dry skin people. Maybe for combination skin
10/10/2018
worth ur money
i like it..as it easy to blend and give a whitening effect. instantly, make your face look brighter and glowing. But after a while , the face especially the T- zone will be a little bit oily.
22/09/2018
Nice product
It doesnt consume much of my time since the application is so easy. My skin looks flawless upon application and it does cover up my dark spots.
21/09/2018
Love it!
A holy grail for meeee. I love this BB cushion. A must have item on my makeup bag. I usually buy at watson when sale.
29/08/2018
Simple but nice
Memberi kesan putih & berseri serta merta kat kulit.ok la,sejak sy pakai produk ni kebanyakan org sekeliling sy terpengaruh end up beli jugak 😂 bg sy produk ni 👍,cuma lepas beberapa jam kulit akan sedikit berminyak
10/08/2018
saya dah guna foundation ni 6 bln.. foundation yang sgt mudah nk guna. tekap2 sahaja.. senang nk blend dgn kulit muka. tahan lama..
10/07/2018
Light coverage, not really covering my dark spot/post acne marks. I think i should use 2 different shades on my face, because i have uneven skin tone on my T-zone. And it became oily in just a few hours, especially when i spend times outdoor.
22/06/2018
The texture is quite light, less oily and easy to blend. Its also have a water proof formula so it will lasts longer on your face.
31/05/2018
Easy to blend. Tahan untuk minimum 5 jam tanpa touchup dan tidak menyebabkan 'breakout'. But the sponge was not really in high quality. Span saya koyak selepas 10 kali penggunaan. Overall, bb cushion yang bagus, give medium coverage and buildable.
07/05/2018