3.9 5 0 7 7 You can now achieve flawless complexion in just a click away! This smooth and lightweight concealer is power-packed with super ingredients of Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract and Pistacia Lenticus (Mastic) Gum which keep skin clear by reducing dark circles, dark spots and minimizing appearance of pores. Apart from that, it also contains Sodium Hyaluronate which prevents premature aging, as well as moisturizes skin to keep skin youthful and fresh always. Available in 2 shades; 01 Natural light and 02 Natural Medium.
SilkyGirl Quick Fix Care Concealer

12/02/2020
Not recommended
Not recommended for those who have combination of oily and dry skin for me. The coverage is little medium but i don't like this product because the brush and concealer is oily and makes your face become more oily. But the price is really cheap for a concealer.
07/08/2018
This concealer is very easy to blend but it blends into nothing. I do not see any coverage at all. Though the price is quite cheap but i will not repurchase.
26/07/2018
Mg senang nk apply..tahan lama..kecil..senang jew buh dlm beg..nk travel pn blh bwa..
10/07/2018
Good coverage. However it dries quickly so you have to be quick in applying it. And I would highly suggest to put the product at the back of your hand since it dispense a lot when you click it. I love the texture and the coverage so much! And it last all day!
03/01/2018
Amat mudah menggunakannya.. Samar dan noda dimuka hilang dengan beberapa sapuan. Nak mekup pun senang. Mudah simpan dan bawa dengan saiznya seperti pen. Simpan dalam poket pun boleh.
26/12/2017
Very light and easy to use anytime as it is convenient to put inside the bag. At the same time the packaging is very nice and it helps my make up stay good. Makes me feel confident and really superb product. Reasonable price and worth to purchase. Highly recommend.
11/12/2017
24/07/2018
Penampilan sangat penting bagi wanita. Dan tentunya nak produk yang cepat, mudah dan bagus. Dengan bentuk seperti pen ini, dapatmenjimatkan ruang dalam beg.. 😊😊
20/07/2018
哇...这个产品很棒..减少应对cermons的时间
21/06/2018
Wow... This product sgt awesome.. Mengurangkan lagi masa sy berhadapan dgn cermn
02/03/2018
Definitely - I love to try this new SilkyGirl Quick Fix Care Concealer! I have never seen any on shelves here in Canada. I did damage my skin with all the suntan enjoying so much in my younger years now that dark spots stain left me for what a souvenir! This SilkyGirl Quick Fix Concealer might be good, I love to find out so many great ingredients reducing dark spots so as preventing premature aging and even light on the skin if it works. Thank you!
11/01/2018
Wah sangat menarik.. Saya mesti cuba silkygirl quick fix care concealer ini.
04/01/2018
Wahh!!nampak sangat menarik dan mudah untuk digunakan,sy harus mencubanya nanti krana sy mmg suke mekap...tq silkygirl❤❤
02/01/2018
Saya belum pernah cuba dan saya rasa saya harus memilikinya sebab senang untuk dibawa dimana sahaja dengan reka bentuk yang menarik dan simple macam ni dan setiap wanita harus ada satu dalam simpanan beg mereka.
30/12/2017
I have not tried this product yet but im looking foward to it since im a makeup junkie. I bet this product must be good since Silkygirl have many others good product.