4.4 5 0 258 258 Soluxe Protein is a premium all-natural plant supplement designed to enhance your health and performance. The ingredient list is pure, simple and natural - helping you achieve the best possible results. With no additives, fillers, artificial flavours or sweeteners, make it a part of your diet or fitness routine to help you to achieve your health goals.
SOLUXE Protein

自從吃了soluxe protein,我感覺我皮膚有改善,皮膚也感覺好了...味道也不錯,可以接受的味道.
04/09/2019
SOLUXE Protein gives me a daily protein needed. I love it so much!
04/09/2019
SOLUXE Protein is the best meal replacement for me because it contain 100% natural protein. It help me full until lunchtime and I have lots of energy for all day. #htcmyxsoluxeprotein, #soluxeprotein, #hometesterclubmy
04/09/2019
memang kurang sgt rasa lapar lepas consume ni. best..cuma kurang larut..
04/09/2019
SOLUXE Protein provides me the necessary protein intake for maintaining my healthy lifestyle.
04/09/2019
I love soluxe protein especially the one with matcha ... However, the original pea protein is nice too ! It feel a little weird with the pea taste at the first stage, but after few times of consumed, the taste getting better ! Worth a try ! I definitely recommended this to all my friends ! Thanks SOLUXE protein for this wonderful products ! #htcmyxsoluxeprotein #soluxeprotein #hometesterclubmy
04/09/2019
Very convenient product that boosts my energy especially when I'm busy and it can act as a meal replacement. Smooth powder that's power packed and provides me with the protein I need. Absolutely love it!
03/09/2019
Good and taste nice with sugar free protein powder. #htcmyxsoluxeprotein #soluxeprotein
03/09/2019
This protein is really a MUST for post workout. It helps to build and recover my muscles. The taste is ok, at least I can accept the taste although it is ori.
03/09/2019
Easy to drink, taste can be improve, provide more recipes / way to drink in direction as reference.
03/09/2019
I love how unprocessed Soluxe Plant Protein Powder is compared to other protein powder because it is made from raw yellow peas and Soluxe is a vegan protein powder.They products free from artificial flavouring,addictive,stabilizers and soy free,lactose free,GMO free,gluten free.Soluxe Plant Protein Powder helps my body highly digestible and unbloat.I believe this Soluxe Plant Protein is become a favorite for gym-goers and healthy-conscious individuals like me. #htcmyxsoluxeprotein #soluxeprotein #hometesterclubmy
03/09/2019
The protein shake reduced my bloatedness as well as I do not have any allergies feom taking this product. Definitely, will repurchase this product. #htcmyxsoluxeprotein #soluxeprotein #hometesterclubmy
03/09/2019
SOLUXE is one of the good alternative for meal replacement,which makes my body more active and energetic. Good for those who had planned for weight reductionas well.
03/09/2019
I SINCE DRINK#htcmyxsoluxeprotein, I FEEL MY BODY IS STRONG AND WEIGHT IS I WANTED WEIGHT. I LIKE#soluxeprotein, IT IS DELICIOUS AND GOOD PRODUCT.I THANKS#hometesterclubmy GIVE ME A CHANCE TO TEST#soluxeprotein.
03/09/2019
This soluxe protein did give me extra energy after consumption. Since it does not contain any sweeteners or artificial flavors, the taste is quite dull for original flavor and i need to add fresh fruits to make it more tasteful. I like the salted chocolate better compared to original flavor. Maybe they can improve on the flavor by adding more fruity flavor like strawberry, oranges, mango or others. I will definitely buy this product if they have fruity flavors :) #htcmyxsoluxeprotein #soluxeprotein #hometesterclubmy