4.6 5 0 52 52 Abbott Complete 多功能隐形眼镜护理液给你舒适的隐形眼镜佩戴,适合所有的软式一次性隐形眼镜。具备容易擦拭配方,容易清洁、保存、清洗、消毒,还能清除隐形眼镜的蛋白质。
Abbott Complete 多功能隐形眼镜护理液
  • 4.6 发件人
  • 52 点评

点评

06/11/2019
Abbott Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution
Abbott Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution menjadi lens saya lebih bersih, tidak kering..mudah di bawa ketika travel..lebih meyakinkan tahap kebersihan pada contact lens..
26/06/2019
easy rub, free dust
Before this another solution makes my lens still got dust and when i'm wear my eyes will become red. I tried this product actually my lens became clear. You guys should improve your packaging I think. Thats all from me. Thank your for this awesome product !
09/04/2019
REGULAR CONSUMER
this is my first product and never tried other product since the price are affordable and the packaging easy for me to bring travel.
25/03/2019
great lens solution
been using this for years. it does wonders cleaning my contact lens eventhough the price is so cheap.
21/02/2019
Abbott Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution
sangat bagus untuk membersihkan lens dan mata kita tidak akan cepat kering
27/01/2019
Ok
It is ok. but for those with dry eyes or need frequent eye drop it may not be moisturizing enough. Overall it is an affordable lens care product.
08/01/2019
Good product
It cleans my lenses very well. No itchiness and keeps my lens hydrated.
19/09/2018
Travel friendly
Packaging bagus. Sangat sesuai untuk dibawal travel.
28/04/2018
kanta lekap saya bersih,selepas mencuci guna produk ini.
12/03/2018
i used this solution before. and a loyal consumer.. it makes my lens moisture and comfortable for the whole time im wearing lens..very recommended!
02/01/2018
My lens is more moisture using this product. I loved it!
22/12/2017
Memang best guna multi purpose contect lens ni..rase selesa bila bersihkan contact lens dan senang untuk bersihkan..
15/12/2017
i have been using complete solution for 10 years now because other brands makes my eyes dry and more prone to contract conjunctivitis or eye infection. it is also very easy to use and does not smell strong compare to other contact lens solution out there
25/11/2017
i love to use this item for cleaning my lens. Very comfortable.
11/11/2017
Its really comfortable for my eyes and long lasting. Very recomended.

问答