4.5 5 0 78 78 Rascal + Friends premium nappies are designed to help fight explosions and be gentle on baby. Featuring a 3D core, breathable backsheet, sustainable pulp and absorption channel.

07/11/2019
Won't try this again
Its not a bad nappy. However my toddler had a skin reaction to this nappy. So i will not be using it again.
10/10/2019
Not the best
Not a fan of these. They are okay but not the right ones for us
07/10/2019
Okay
Okay product, really depends on the child. Great for daily use, but not so great for night time use
25/09/2019
Love them
Great price Quilty product No leaking Great movement
24/09/2019
Nappies
They were good for one of my grandchildren and the other was no good had a reaction to them.
23/09/2019
It good
Over all it is good for baby's they are comfortable of the and made up of soft fabric
19/09/2019
Newborn
They hold the poo and wee good and have good stick when doing them up
18/09/2019
Nappies
These nappies are awesome they keep all the mess contained and have a decent amount of thickness.And enough stretch for it to not be tight around baby's hips.
15/09/2019
Best Nappies
Have tried numerous brands and these are the only ones that don't leak all the time! they fit my son perfectly and don't leave marks on his tummy like other brands.
15/09/2019
Absolutely Love
I Absolutely love these nappies , I found that they are the only brand that don't leave marks on my baby's skin, there soft and super absorbent . Deffs would recommend to everyone that I think should use them .
13/09/2019
Best nappies ever
Love the design Love the fact the nappies ahve the size on them if you have more children makes it so much easier to know who's is who's They don't leak they don't make my girls eczema clear up hands down just love them
Rascal friends unisex
Good product for family's with small children's a must for little toddlers to be using this product
Rascal Nappies
These nappies r just as good as Huggies ive been using them for a while now an had no problems at all
Great Nappies
Great nappies. Every other one my daughter has leaked through the cover but never with Rascal and Friends. Best nappies I’ve used.
Rascal and friends
Very good nappies seem to be very absorbent, didn't cause any rash. Would definitely recommend to parents or parents to be.