5 5 0 9 9 Barrio Fiesta Jumbo Roasted Peanuts now comes in an awesome new Garlic flavor. Enjoy these garlicky peanuts anytime, anywhere.
Barrio Fiesta JUMBO roasted Peanuts Garlic Flavor

28/07/2020
Wow
masarap ito pwede anytime mo kainin. di nakakasawa
26/02/2020
Nuts to go!
This caught my attention when Im at the grocery. I love nuts! But this one is superb because it is big! The taste really good also and has no msg. Safe for everyone because it is HALAL certified. No cholesterol so you do not have to worry of eating the whole pack. 😜
03/02/2020
sarap pulutan
sarap nito pang pulutan at kahit pang snacks okay na okay din!
08/01/2020
Quality Product
worth the price of the product,excellent packaging and excellent taste. yum yum yum
27/12/2019
God Food
Delicious product will buy more , the prize is not high but the product is good ,
01/11/2019
Barrio Fiesta Roasted Peanuts
Barrio Fiesta's Roasted peanuts is my all time Fave. I love the Saltiness and the Garlic Flavor which really made me crave for more.
20/10/2019
Going Nuts!!
I definitely love the Barrio Fiesta's Garlic Peanuts! My family loves eating nuts, even my toddler. What I love with this product is its not salty like the other brands. Just the right taste for us. :)
15/10/2019
yummy
A Good product, i love the taste. Very good snack. i would recommend it to all of my friends and to my family.
21/08/2019