4.8 5 0 13 13 Protect and nourished your hair now with Palmolive Expertique Beautifying Hair Oil. This new hair oil provides intense nutrition and helps improve your hair condition.

20/11/2019
Non Sticky
I have tried alot of products na pang pa shine ng buhok especially I have long hair. This one is so perfect kahit maaraw! Hindi sya sticky yet leaves your hair so shiny! Love this
16/11/2019
Shiny hair 😍
I love it very much very soft sa buhok and shiny 😘💕
15/11/2019
Tried it once....its really make my hair soft and smooth and shiny...
21/10/2019
glowing Hair
Naka-try ako niyo sa kasama ko sa office, ang ganda sa hair, mabango..di ko lang natanong if san nabibili or kung magkano siya.. sana mapadalhan ako ng samples :) salamat ng madami :)
22/09/2019
Moisture
Leaves hair Frizz free and moisturized without a heavy feeling as hair is manageable and hair volume is showing. Smooth hair, Shinier hair. Price is worth it.
04/12/2019
Wanna try this product kng maganda ba sya sa hair.
02/12/2019
i want yo try this because i have a dry long hair please alloe me to have sample this
22/11/2019
undefined
I want to try this product for my hair since I'm Palmolive user for long time ago.
11/11/2019
my friends keep telling me that i should try this product but i don't have time to go to super market.
08/11/2019
Not yet tried but I want to try how it works thank you
05/11/2019
I am a user of palmolive products. Lalo na ung shampoo and conditioner Not yet tried this kasi medyo wala sa priority at momshies na. But if given a chance I am willing to try.. Hope to have samples Good job palmolive.. Ay for dove commercial pala un pero pede din sa palmolive
24/10/2019
I love this palmolive expertique it can helps my hair so shiny.
21/09/2019
Not yet use this product. But im a Palmolive user. I think this product was Good.