4.8 5 0 23 23 Protect and nourished your hair now with Palmolive Expertique Beautifying Hair Oil. This new hair oil provides intense nutrition and helps improve your hair condition.
Palmolive Expertique Beautifying Hair Oil

03/01/2020
best product
i tried different leave on on my hair and so far im loving this product. ive been using this for 3 months now and my hair is healthier and shinnier..kudos!
03/01/2020
excellent quality
excellent quality product and perfect for all hair type. Very recommended.
21/12/2019
Palmolive review
Palmolive is the best product for hair . This product gives my hair very soft and shiny. The product itself doesnt contain anything that will harm your hair. I would recommend this to others.
20/12/2019
Recommended
Palmolive is known to be the best product for hair etc. This product gives my hair very soft and shiny. The product itself doesnt contain anything that will harm your hair. I would recommend this to others.
17/12/2019
Worth to buy!
Sobrang soft cia sa hair and worth it yung price nia. Very recommended product.
Superb
Hindi sya malagkit, ganun sana😊 dame ko natry na hair oil pero sakanya lang ako nagstick, non sticky,lightweight and mabango tlaga sya 😍
Smooth hair
I tried this product 5 months ago and still ordering at online shop I was satisfied using this hair care product. I love very gently on my scalf and hair. Well recommend buying this product.👍👍👍
Smooth
This product makes my hair extra smooth. Mabangi sya maganda lalo pag frizzy hair mo.
20/11/2019
Non Sticky
I have tried alot of products na pang pa shine ng buhok especially I have long hair. This one is so perfect kahit maaraw! Hindi sya sticky yet leaves your hair so shiny! Love this
16/11/2019
Shiny hair 😍
I love it very much very soft sa buhok and shiny 😘💕
15/11/2019
Tried it once....its really make my hair soft and smooth and shiny...
21/10/2019
glowing Hair
Naka-try ako niyo sa kasama ko sa office, ang ganda sa hair, mabango..di ko lang natanong if san nabibili or kung magkano siya.. sana mapadalhan ako ng samples :) salamat ng madami :)
22/09/2019
Moisture
Leaves hair Frizz free and moisturized without a heavy feeling as hair is manageable and hair volume is showing. Smooth hair, Shinier hair. Price is worth it.
20/01/2020
Gusto qu po try e2ng serum palmolive☺️Hope isa qu sa mbgyan netong palmolve product
12/12/2019
I want to try it to myself to. My friend use this and she said this is very effective.