4.3 5 0 244 244 Cover up your greys naturally in 15 minutes with the ammonia-free BIGEN Speedy Hair Color Conditioner NS. <p>Created with an innovative advanced formula from Japan, choose to use the amount you need for your hair – and keep the rest for touch-ups. Best of all, it leaves no stain behind on your skin!

16/10/2019
Effective and value for money
Pretty neat and effective. Bigen is a trusted brand for hair dye! #BIGENSpeedyNS
01/10/2019
I like it that it is ammonia free as less use of chemicals when i dye my hair
01/10/2019
I’ve tried many brands, especially those that claimed to be ammonia free, but I still with blisters and itchy scalp of varying degrees. So I was pleasantly surprised that I did not suffer from my usual allergic reactions to hair dye. I also do not need to apply cream along my hairline to prevent staining of my skin. Even dyeing the sideburns is a breeze.
30/09/2019
It was easy to use, gentle to scalp and skin and was effective in covering greys.
29/09/2019
it is nice to use. easy, gentle on the scalp, no ammonia, no stains and lloks natural on the hair. Definitely will recommend to others
27/09/2019
This hair conditioner has a great coverage, covered almost all my grey color. Lasts a long time. It has a nice frangrance and doesn't stain on the skin. Great product
26/09/2019
I will definitely buy when I need to dye my hair in 1 month time. Really happy with the result.
26/09/2019
BIGEN Speedy hair colour conditioner is able to cover the grey hair uniformly. The hair colour looks natural after dying and makes me looks younger. It does not leave any stains or unpleasant smell after dying the hair.
26/09/2019
Bigen Speedy Hair Color is fuss free easy to use. It comes with all the useful tools which help applying on hair easier. The product helps to cover my grey hair speedily and evenly. It’s not staining on body.
24/09/2019
Easy for self application. No overpowering smell that stings my eyes. Covers grey very well
24/09/2019
Biden Speedy pays attention to details (3-day in advance pre-testing instruction to check on possible skin irritation, coloring kit). After pre-tester, Having sensitive skin, this pre-tester boosts more confidence in the product safety.
23/09/2019
Very natural colour and doesn’t stain the scalp. Smells good too.
23/09/2019
the colour was really lasting with a natural look. i
23/09/2019
Received the black colour, Application was easy and after usage smell was bearable. If you are looking for a regular brand with the main purpose to just cover the Grey hairs, this works.
23/09/2019
Worth have a try. Easy DIY can do it at your own free time and place.