4.3 5 0 219 219 Infused with Bio Energy Complex™, 24K Gold, and precious herbal extracts, Bio-Gold Gold Water provides skin with powerful antioxidant protection against free radicals and delays early signs of ageing. <p>It works to deeply nourish and moisturise the skin, so your complexion can appear smoother and more radiant by the day.
Bio-Gold Gold Water

19/02/2020
Skin glow and looks well hydrated
It works. My skin looks glowy and more firm. Lightweight, absorb into my skin very quickly the minute I pat it on my skin. Love it and pocket friendly too. Recommended !!!
11/02/2020
Luxurious
It feels great and feels like it moisturizes my skin for sure. I love putting on gold in the morning! But I'm not sure if the gold flakes make a significant difference to the product.
Unique, Trusted, effective
I really like the texture of Bio Gold Water, fast to absorb into skin and no sticky feeling. The gold flakes so unique and help to moisturize my skin
22/01/2020
my skin look younger and healthier
My skin become healthy, smoothies and youngest. I will introduce to my friends!
Excellent
It hydrates the skin, reduce fine lines and most importantly is not sticky
Radiant, hydrate and moisture
It makes my skin radiant and looks well hydrated. My pores became smaller. All i need was two drops twice per day and the results are great! Its smell nice too.
22/01/2020
Bio gold works for my dry skin!
I use it in the morning and evening before going to bed. I love how my dark spots and fine lines reduced significantly after a few days of application. This is a really miracle water that works for my skin! I have recommend it to my friends and family too! Will definitely switch to Bio-Gold Gold water!
My skin feel awesome
I was hesistant to try at first as my skin was in a mess. Dry skin, peeling everywhere and also a bit sensitive. In the end i just try the product as mine previous product is not doing anything and i was surprised. My dry skin was improving and no more skin peeling. My face is the most sensitive area. I am pleased with this product. Will continue using this and see if there anymore good surprised it will do to mine skin.
Moisturising, Smells great
Smells pleasant and feels great on the skin. I get acne breakouts once in a while and this product is gentle enough and doesn't aggravate my skin, which is definitely another plus point!
21/01/2020
Afforable, glow, hydrating
Would recommend this product. It makes my skin glossy and smooth. Love this!
21/01/2020
superb
after using Bio_Gold Gold Water, my face is more radiant, even u[ my skin tone too. fine lines are not visible now.
20/01/2020
First time I try this product very goods
This product is very good. Is my first time trying
20/01/2020
A holy grail for my skin.
I am bit late to review this product. I have been using this for the past 12 days. This is such a miracle water that I have ever used. I have a combination skin. After applying this product, it is very smooth and supple. I usually use toner, moisturizer primer and then makeup....but now, it's just this gold water and a setting spray that keeps my face all fresh for the whole day, not even the t-zone looked oily. It is just great......I will keep buying............
20/01/2020
Moisturising, effective and smells nice
I am so excited to write a review for this product. After my delivery my face have been dry and more sensitive despite using my face cream and doing my normal facial routine. Bio-gold gold water helps to mosturize my face, helps it lock in its moisture, leave no sticky after-feel and it smells nice. My fine lines are slowly getting lesser, I even apply it on my neck area and it works great.
Awesome!
Helps to hydrate and brighten my skin. Love it. Will recommend to my friends.