4.3 5 0 263 263 Infused with Bio Energy Complex™, 24K Gold, and precious herbal extracts, Bio-Gold Gold Water provides skin with powerful antioxidant protection against free radicals and delays early signs of ageing. <p>It works to deeply nourish and moisturise the skin, so your complexion can appear smoother and more radiant by the day.
Bio-Gold Gold Water

13/04/2020
Hydrating,reduce fine lines, moisture
In less than 2 weeks, I can already see the results, more hydrated skin and lesser fine lines. Will definitely continue use it and strongly recommend you to try it out.
10/04/2020
Soft radiant glowing
After using Bio -Gold Water....I felt my face....Soft & defy my fine lines. Feels glowing, restore my youthness.
06/04/2020
My skin is loves this Light & hydrating
Ive tried it first and i really enjoyed it, when i shared to my mum she lived it sooo much that she asked me where i could buy one for her. Now shes been using it. Its supe r lightweight and hassle free. This is a sure repurchase especially to my mum ❤️
06/04/2020
beautiful not hydrating
Product looks awesome but the packaging is not user friendly difficult take out of the bottle. Texture leave a slightly sticky layer on hands and same feeling of dry layer in my face which I did not like Hydration wasn’t lasting through the day
24/03/2020
Easy to absorb
Getting into my late 30s, fine lines and wrinkles started to show.. Love the non greasy and easy absorption of this product and lighten lines
23/03/2020
even-toned. fragrant. nourishing
tried product for more than 1month and so far it has been quite amazing. it doesn't makes my face feel oily n sticky after application. my face looks brighter and rehydrated. if it came in a pump-type bottle it would be much better. as its quite hard to pour the bio-water now.
Smoothing and hydrating
Soothing and hydrating. Recommended for daily use.
Moisturised glow easy
I use it with my daughter daily. The gold specks attract my daughter n building habits from young is great. It helps keep our face moisturized thru the day. However I didnt not see a great difference in fine lines for myself. Maybe applying night and day would be more beneficial.
Quality, affordable, stickiness
Bio gold water easy absorb when you apply to face.its also hydrate my skin and you will not feel stickiness after apply to your face.
03/03/2020
Highly recommend product
Hope this can be widely used as this product is excellent
Luxurious hydrating nourishing
Very good and hydrating. Definitely felt like a luxurious treat for my skin
Non sticky
Nice light fragrance, easily absorb into skin. Non sticky feeling .
Supple and Glowy
It is gentle on your skin so for those with sensitive skin, they are suitable to try on the product as well!
26/02/2020
Brightening, radiance, clarifying
Bio-Gold Gold Water works very well on my dehydrated oily skin. After using for 3 days I can see the positive effects. My pores have become slightly smaller though lines and wrinkles probably need more time to see results.
26/02/2020
Gel-toner, watery, pore-minimising
Gives wet look on skin immediately after application. Good for oily skin Aggravates dryness.