4.2 5 0 352 352 Enfagrow A+ with 360° DHA Plus is a scientifically formulated blend of DHA, Wellmune® Beta-Glucan, Dietary Fibre (PDX) and Prebiotics (GOS) which are important for your child's overall mental and physical development. Give the best possible for your child's future with Enfagrow A+ Stage 3 today.
Enfagrow A+ Stage 3

17/01/2020
Nice,affordable,not too diluted or thick
Gentle on tummy, taste is to my children's liking!,Affordable price. The power is easy to scoop and does not stick unto the scoop. Powder is very fine hence making easy to mix with lukewarm water too!
15/01/2020
tasty healthy and delicious
will definitely consider switching over #htcsgxEnfagrowA+S3, #EnfagrowSG, and #hometesterclubsg
15/01/2020
Nice packaging
Can't really comment much as my tod is very reliant on BM and freshmilk
14/01/2020
She didn't like.
Honestly, I can't review much as my child refused to drink Enfagrow when I tried it on her.
14/01/2020
no comments
previously my son keeps having watery stools. with enfagrow he is doing well.
12/01/2020
Definitely worth trying
Honestly, although my kid tried on enfragrow A+ stage 3 but she still prefer her current brand of milk formula. If I was introduce to enfragrow at her younger age I would choose enfragrow instead.
10/01/2020
My baby love it..
I don't know what to say but honestly my baby love the taste.. It's good for the growth of my boy.
Nutritious and well balanced
Provides the necessary nutrients for your child's growth
Nutritious, expensive, causes gas
While it is full of necessary nutrients needed for my child, my child did not take well to the milk as he did not like the taste and caused him to be gassy
easily dissolve nice taste
My child likes the taste. Infact he now drinks more now compared to what he had before. It easily dissolves as well so we dont see any undissolved milk in the bottle. The only issue I got is that it caused constipation and seems like my son got a bit of rashes (not serious -G6PD baby). But other than that I okay with the product.
09/01/2020
Easy to adapt taste to my child
Is one of the best milk powder claimed with all the nutrient to help development of childs. I really dono what are used in the product to give all the nutrient.
09/01/2020
My child loves it and tastes good.
The taste is really good and I recommend for picky kids.
accept and poo ok
Another brand that my son accept even before i actually change him to full formula as before this he is a full breastfeed baby so its hard to find a formula he accept glad he accept this brand and his poo also ok https://www.instagram.com/p/B7FcItDH0lv/?igshid=1x7ndsh3l7xrw
09/01/2020
Great, delicious and nice.
It's a great product that's delicious and creamy with alot of vital ingredients for growing children but unfortunately did not suit my child at all causing her to have bad stomach ache. #htcsgxEnfagrowA+S3 #EnfagrowSG #hometesterclubsg
My baby like it
My baby like it and it actually doesnt cause constipation#htcsgxEnfagrowA+S3, #EnfagrowSG, and #hometesterclubsg