MEGRHYTHM Steam Eye Mask Chamomile

4.6 5 0 28 28 Relieves and refreshes your tired eyes with the abundance of steam heat. The gentle steam envelopes your eyes and helps to relax your mood and brighten your eyes.
MEGRHYTHM Steam Eye Mask Chamomile

01/07/2021
Fresh look
Fresh pair of eyes with steam eye mask application. This is like a speedy facial treatment at your own comfort place and time. Highly recommended for quick fix
22/06/2021
Love these eye masks (lavender)
have been using this like forever! bought them first when i was in japan for my tired eyes during travelling and it works wonder and have been using these masks since. soothing to the eyes and help to relax your eyes muscles for a good night sleep. the lavender smell helps to sooth the senses as well. recently stocked up during GSS
12/04/2021
Temporary Steam Eye Mask
I had tried different scents of this product but I can conclude that it does not really help. I only feel a little warm on both eyes and that's all. Not really helping to relax.
28/01/2021
smelt good and relaxing
love that the product heats up gradually upon covering my eyes. It's not heavy so I can still breathe easily. My favourite is still the scent which helps me to fall asleep slightly easier
09/12/2020
The ultimate relaxation
This feels like such a treat after long hours of staring at screens all day long. I can really feel myself relax and let go of my worries when using this mask. Love it!
01/10/2020
Easy, simple to use
Bought this over the watsons off the shelves counter. Price is abit costly for a few pieces within the package. Tested and tried on myself 2x, found my eyes to be more vibrant & refreshing after using them each time. Smells nice due to the light soothing chamomile fragrance. Almost instantly heats up the moment you open the sealed package. Will continue to buy again if there’s promo in future. Also tried other fragrances like lavender & yuzu ones too. All via personal purchases & not sponsored or giveaways.
03/09/2020
Sparking eyes
After long days at work, this eye mask gives me a quick therapy without going to any facial parlour. Intense heat on the mask helps my tired eyes to quickly rejenuvate and circulate the blood flow around it. Totally my bring along item when I travel too!
23/08/2020
Relaxation after a long day
I used to use this when I was pregnant and after a long day I just feel so tired but this mask helps to alleviate my exhaustion. I will use it everyday before I sleep and it helps me to have a good sleep. Now I use it whenever I have a long day at work.
07/08/2020
Lavender scented eye mask
Love it especially before u go to bed. It make u feel so therapeutic and relax.
02/06/2020
once opened, magic comes in
love the heat of it and how it helps to counter insomnia for me
26/05/2020
Aroma steam eye mask
Warm sensation started when put in on along with chamomile scent. Warm up instantly on eye lids. Feeling like the same eye mask when doing aromatherapy spa. Comfortable eye rest after 20mins masking. Good to use it weekly after long work infront of PC screen. I always bring one along during my travel trip.
12/05/2020
Total relaxation
The heat therapy is just so soothing and comfortable. Without realising, I dozed off and the tiredness of my eyes seems to just fade away.
16/04/2020
Interesting
An ok product for me. Can get a little too hot but did enjoy the smell. Relaxing.
30/03/2020
Warming like spa effect, convenient packaging
I have tries this steam eye mask that I bought from SASA, it is so convenient in a package, good for traveling usage. After you tear the packing, shake the mask for a while and it will warm up by itself. Gently put on the mask on your eyes and enjoy, relax with different fragrance aroma, there are comfy fragrance. Enjoy this lux steam eye mask with economic pricing. and I have tried this when steam pad as a heating pad during my period, I place at my stomach to release the pain. Double usage sounds good for using this. Really , Highly recommended.
15/03/2020
Tired Eyes No More
Something to look forward to when I get home from work, eye masking! Makes my eyes relaxed after a full day of staring at digital devices, highly recommended.