4.7 5 0 23 23 Relieves and refreshes your tired eyes with the abundance of steam heat. The gentle steam envelopes your eyes and helps to relax your mood and brighten your eyes.
MEGRHYTHM Steam Eye Mask Chamomile

01/10/2020
Easy, simple to use
Bought this over the watsons off the shelves counter. Price is abit costly for a few pieces within the package. Tested and tried on myself 2x, found my eyes to be more vibrant & refreshing after using them each time. Smells nice due to the light soothing chamomile fragrance. Almost instantly heats up the moment you open the sealed package. Will continue to buy again if there’s promo in future. Also tried other fragrances like lavender & yuzu ones too. All via personal purchases & not sponsored or giveaways.
03/09/2020
Sparking eyes
After long days at work, this eye mask gives me a quick therapy without going to any facial parlour. Intense heat on the mask helps my tired eyes to quickly rejenuvate and circulate the blood flow around it. Totally my bring along item when I travel too!
23/08/2020
Relaxation after a long day
I used to use this when I was pregnant and after a long day I just feel so tired but this mask helps to alleviate my exhaustion. I will use it everyday before I sleep and it helps me to have a good sleep. Now I use it whenever I have a long day at work.
07/08/2020
Lavender scented eye mask
Love it especially before u go to bed. It make u feel so therapeutic and relax.
02/06/2020
once opened, magic comes in
love the heat of it and how it helps to counter insomnia for me
26/05/2020
Aroma steam eye mask
Warm sensation started when put in on along with chamomile scent. Warm up instantly on eye lids. Feeling like the same eye mask when doing aromatherapy spa. Comfortable eye rest after 20mins masking. Good to use it weekly after long work infront of PC screen. I always bring one along during my travel trip.
12/05/2020
Total relaxation
The heat therapy is just so soothing and comfortable. Without realising, I dozed off and the tiredness of my eyes seems to just fade away.
16/04/2020
Interesting
An ok product for me. Can get a little too hot but did enjoy the smell. Relaxing.
30/03/2020
Warming like spa effect, convenient packaging
I have tries this steam eye mask that I bought from SASA, it is so convenient in a package, good for traveling usage. After you tear the packing, shake the mask for a while and it will warm up by itself. Gently put on the mask on your eyes and enjoy, relax with different fragrance aroma, there are comfy fragrance. Enjoy this lux steam eye mask with economic pricing. and I have tried this when steam pad as a heating pad during my period, I place at my stomach to release the pain. Double usage sounds good for using this. Really , Highly recommended.
15/03/2020
Tired Eyes No More
Something to look forward to when I get home from work, eye masking! Makes my eyes relaxed after a full day of staring at digital devices, highly recommended.
09/03/2020
Soothing and relaxing steam eye mask
I always use this whenever my eyes feel so so so tired. It absolutely leave me feeling relaxed and soothed my tired eyes.
06/03/2020
Brighter eyes
Gentle steam at around 40 degrees to help stimulate healthy blood circulation and helps relax your muscle. Great for use after a stressful day to help relax and unwind. Easy and convenient to use.
19/01/2020
Calming
Good especially after a long day of work. It has a pleasant lavender scent that is not too overpowering which I like. However I wish that the mask would be even hotter. I would recommend.
08/01/2020
warm and soothing
feels comfortable and it's like doing spa for eyes.
07/01/2020
Comfortable
Really help to release the tiredness of eyes. Like it. Will recommend it to my friends.