4.8 5 0 5 5 Taste bursting fruit flavour awesomeness with The Natural Confectionery Snakes Reduced Sugar. Made with no artificial sweetener, colours and flavours, savour a new jelly that is lower in sugar and still taste great!

28/11/2019
The Natural Confectionery Snakes Reduced Sugar
An alternative to look for when we need something sweet. it is made with no preservatives and still taste great!
26/10/2019
Yummy Gummies
Tried the Gummies... no artificial flavour or smell and so refreshing too.
16/10/2019
The Naturals Gummies
My Go-To Gummies when we need something sweet. As it is made with no preservatives, we do not have to worry about consuming unhealthy products
04/10/2019
Have been searching for an alternative gummy candy that is not so sweet and this is the best by far. Even though price is on the higher end, the gummjes are nice. I hope the price would be more affordable. Will definitely recommend it to friends.
02/10/2019
Sweet but not sweet
Bought this sweet to share with my nieces and newphews, a much better choice since it’s less sugar. But of course, they couldn’t differentiate but still enjoyed the treats. This is definitely a great alternative for children as treats. I find that it still taste the same as before. Great product!