4.5 5 0 595 595 Make everyday your runway with Batiste dry shampoo. This multi-award winning hair hero is the perfect quick fix for great looking hair, even between washes.
Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical

01/04/2020
Refreshing scent!
Really good dry shampoo, leaves hair feeling fresh and ready for the day! The scent it also nice and refreshing however applying a lot may leave it feeling sickly and over powering. Overall the product does the job well and smells nice!
27/03/2020
My go to
I love this dry shampoo, i have tried more expensive ones and this is by far the best and i love the smell. Does a very good job if you need a quick fix.
27/03/2020
Batiste Dry Shampoo
I’ve always had oily type hair, and it’s only in the past 12 months I’ve not washed it every day. Instead I use Batiste dry shampoo. I love it, doesn’t mask your hair, it genuinely feels clean and smells gorgeous
22/03/2020
Best when you busy all day
I love the product. It’s a must in my home or even in my bag. I work 8h every day at the office and I’m in and out every hour. My hair will get flat very quickly, so using this dry shampoo is a God send for me. Hair will look fresh again and very full. Love it.
18/03/2020
Greasy hair
This product is grate when your in a rush to get out of the door in the morning, it literally got rid of any grease that I had in my hair in a second.
13/03/2020
Very handy product
I give this product 4 stars as it really does a good job at refreshing hair in between washes. I also find it gives hair good grip for updos. The only reason it loses a star is I wish the texture wasn't quite so chalky. I find it takes a while to get rid of the white residue.
01/03/2020
My favourite
I'm not a huge fan of dry shampoos but if I have to use it i always rich out for Batiste. It does the job very well. Spray it , leave it for few minutes, massage in and voila. Ready to rock & roll.
29/02/2020
Smells incredible
This is great for greasy hair. Spray it on and brush it out. It makes my hair smell incredible and no longer greasy. It is good for between hair washes. I would recommend this product.
Dry shampoo
One of my guilty cheats. Great for a quick touch up to keep my hair looking clean and fresh. Recommended to every woman out there
Really good
I tried almost all of the dry shampoo from Batiste, but this one has a smell that I really like a lot. Would try it again without doubt.
dry shampoo
i like this if im out and about just a quick touch up to make hair look washed its good
24/02/2020
Smells nice
I like using it because it smells good all day long.
23/02/2020
Best dry shampoo
The Best Dry Shampoo! I cannot live without this stuff! I always buy the Tropical scent as it smells amazing and leaves my hair looking great!
21/02/2020
Smells lush
This product has a lovely scent, really smells fruity and tropical. I do like a dry shampoo but with this you have to be careful not to spray too much as I find it leaves white patches if your not careful
20/02/2020
Zkurt
The Best Dry Shampoo! I cannot live without this stuff! I always buy the Tropical scent when it's on it's half price offer (which is quite frequently) it is amazing value for money, it smells INCREDIBLE and it does an amazing job at keeping my hair clean and fresh in between a proper wash. It leaves no grey in your hair, you just need a few sprays and a brush through. I would recommend this to anyone.