4.5 5 0 654 654 Make everyday your runway with Batiste dry shampoo. This multi-award winning hair hero is the perfect quick fix for great looking hair, even between washes.
Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical

20/10/2020
Not good for me!
I don't often buy products like this but thought id give it a shot and see what the fuss is about. left my hair a day or so without washing so it got a tad bit greasy, sprayed this into and started off all well.. used it and noticed when I washed my hair it started to fall out! stopped using it and washed as normal just incase my hair was falling out and it didn't.. then used this again and when I washed it my hair did fall out again.. its probably just me but this product wasn't good for me unfortunately!
20/10/2020
Great for quick solution
I love this brand as it leaves my hair fresh. The bottle lasts for a 2 weeks.
17/10/2020
Life saver
Dry shampoo is a life saver. You don’t need a look for a quick boost. Leaves hair smelling lovely and fruity. Hair looks so fresh.
16/10/2020
Works wonders
I love love love Batiste dry shampoo! I have used this flavour several times and I must say it makes such a difference. I tend to use it just before hair wash day or when my hairs looking a bit dull. Hair looks move alive and fresh after use. So convenient!
12/10/2020
Handy for out and about
This is great for keeping your hair looking and smelling fresh! The only problem Is it can leave a bit of white residue sometimes but you can usually brush it out. A great product that leaves your hair looking refreshed.
30/09/2020
Unsure!!
I’m unsure if I liked this dry shampoo or not. I have greasy hair & needed something for the in-between days. I tried it & loved the smell, it did sort of make my hair look a little more presentable, but the feel that it leaves is awful.
24/09/2020
Rescuer
This smells gorgeous and really gives a dodgy hair day a lift with volume and a clean look. A must on the bathroom shelf for days when you are too busy to wash your hair and need rescuing!
24/09/2020
Ideal for a quick freshen up of your hair!
I never go away without this product. It gives your hair a quick boost when your unable or don’t get time to wash your hair. You don’t need a lot sprayed into your hair , otherwise it starts to look grey. I sprayed along the parting then rub it with fingers. Smells good too
21/09/2020
Would never go without
The perfect hair saviour for when it's looking a little bit limp or lifeless, I always have a can for in between washes
20/09/2020
Life saver
This dry shampoo is great for when you don’t have time to wash your hair it makes it look less greasy and smell nice. It aslo gives it a bit of volume. I don’t agree with people that say it’s only for blonde hair. It will make your hair go a bit white if you hold it to close to your head.
18/09/2020
Works fab
This dry shampoo has been a life saver for me the past few weeks, having moved house and my girls starting back at school, it’s been tough for me to find time to wash my hair at times. When time seems to get away from me, this is my go to. It leaves my hair feeling and looking fresh and makes my hair shine just enough to get me through the day
17/09/2020
Fruity
it’s very helpful when you dont have time to wash your hair and use as emergency. It smells nice really nice like piña colada just when you apply it leaves white powder. I have light brown hair more blond but i still can see it so i have to really work on to disappear. Price it’s really good you can find it very cheap in saver shop.
13/09/2020
Good for greasy hair
I’m a bit 50/50 about this product, I think it’s good if you have a bit of grease and you don’t have time to wash it but it’s more for the blondes! I loved the volume it gives as the powder offers some texture And oomph that my hair lacks but as it’s a white powder it shows on my brunette hair so much! I also found that by the end of the day my head felt a bit itchy. The smells alright but catches your throught a bit.
07/09/2020
Fresh hair in minutes
I love this stuff. I always have a can of this handy. its so easy to use and makes your hair look so fresh. Its amazing with how it covers up and gets rid of grease out of your hair. it smells absolutely amazing too. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is if you have darker roots the white powder can be quite visible.
06/09/2020
Staple
Could not live without this product. Have tried other brands but they do not come close to this