4.5 5 0 540 540 Make everyday your runway with Batiste dry shampoo. This multi-award winning hair hero is the perfect quick fix for great looking hair, even between washes.

03/12/2019
dry shampoo
By far the best the best dry shampoo that I have tried. It has a lovely smell and is great in an emergency or when you haven't enough time to wash and dry your hair. I'm very fortunate that I have very blonde hair so I don't notice any residue.
30/11/2019
Best dry shampoo
Best dry shampoo by far Smells great and leaves less residue (white powder)
29/11/2019
It is ok
I tried it and they smell ok, you have to make sure you brush every single parts you applied the dry shampoo, otherwise you end up with white hair without realising it. Its a good product for an emergency
27/11/2019
Absolute must have for a busy mum, I always use this if I haven’t had time to wash my hair it’s amazing and makes hair feel fresh again
24/11/2019
Great would buy again
I purchased this before heading out a few days ago. It worked wonders and smelt amazing!! I have used quite a few of the the different fragrances but this is my Favourite! Large bottle so will last ages but I will buy again.
22/11/2019
Very good
Good to refresh your hair quickly. Hair doesn't feel greasy after use, but dark hair needs to be brushed really thoroughly - otherwise it looks greyish a bit. In general does the job.
Love it!
Great products. The best dry shampoo I ever have! Good for busy woman.
Must have!
It was a love from the first sight ! Something I always must to have in my bag!
21/11/2019
It really does what says on tin . I love how it makes my hair feel fine even when I ain't washed it .
21/11/2019
Brilliant for refreshing my hair in between wash days smells gorgeous and no powder visible on my dark hair would defiantly recommend
21/11/2019
Great for a quick fix and shine
I used this before a night out, I've gotta say it was brilliant and left my hair feeling so soft and shiny. The only improvement would make the smell stronger. I would definitely Recommend this product
18/11/2019
Game Changer
This product is a game changer. It’s so easy and fast to use and leaves your hair instantly feeling fresh. Even though I have dark hair it can be rubbed in easily with no signs of the powder. I love the tropical smell which reminds me of holidays.
18/11/2019
Convenient
Such a convenient product and smells great. My favourite dry shampoo by far.
17/11/2019
Smells amazing
So convenient when you don’t have time to wash your hair. Smells AMAZING. This is my go to dry shampoo. The can lasts ages. Can look a bit white if sprayed close. Would recommend though!
17/11/2019
Does the job
It’s great when you don’t want to wash your hair everyday for work but if I put to much on my hair goes a bit white but still easier than washing