4.5 5 0 458 458 Make everyday your runway with Batiste dry shampoo. This multi-award winning hair hero is the perfect quick fix for great looking hair, even between washes.

16/09/2019
Best dry shampoo
Verry good! This is the best product ever bought for my hair. The smell is lovely, no residue left. Does the job! Really handy when you are in a hurry.
15/09/2019
Forms a staple part of teenagers room
This is invaluable for my teenagers messy side, he will use it several times a week and great for a quick fix. I have used a few times when running late and it's very good, although need to ensure you thoroughly brush the powder through otherwise it looks like it adds to the Grey's, but a good product and always purchased
12/09/2019
So good
Definietly i recommendet and i buy it again so good productEasy to use nice smell no sticky
12/09/2019
Love
This product is a lifesaver! Currently have a tun on my shelf. It smells so good and let's my hair last 1 more day before it needs washed!
11/09/2019
good product
i like this overall, quick fix for lazy mornings but I wish it had less talc powder like other products.
11/09/2019
Batiste dry shampoo
This is good for hair in between washes. Fringe seems to get greasy so only usually use on fringe otherwise it seems to dry my hair out. Brush after applying otherwise leaves a powdery residue. Nice smell. I would recommend
10/09/2019
Great to get an extra day before having to wash your hair.... beat to spray it the night before rather then on the day as it leaves a white powder on your hair
09/09/2019
This is great if I am in a rush to go out but I like a quick spray on my roots if I have just washed my hair it's easier to style
09/09/2019
Holiday hair in a tin
For those non hair wash days, or the impromptu evenings out- this dry shampoo is literally a life and time saver! I’ve even had in while in hospital and lent it to an elderly lady opposite who wasn’t strong enough to get to the shower but really wanted to freshen up, her daughter put this in her hair and the smell and feel made her settle and feel clean. We live this in our home.
07/09/2019
Good product
Really like the batiste dry shampoos works really well, however the tropical isn’t my favourite scent.
06/09/2019
Not my favourite smell
This is as good as any Batiste Dry Shampoos, works really well and leaves no residue. This is ideal if your hair is in need of a wash and you don't have time. I would have given it 5 stars but it was not my favourite smell.
05/09/2019
The day is saved!
If yo having a Bad hair day? Haven't had chance to wash your hair? Need a quick freshen up? This is 100% the product for you. Makes hair smell lovely, doesn’t look greasy if you need to get out of the house quick. I swear by this product for days when you just don’t have chance! It’s a life saver!!
Would buy again
Recently bought this for a two for one deal and I don't regret it one bit. This one is probably my favourite because the smell is amazing and the dry shampoo itself lasts for ages. It does come out a slight grey colour but that fades once you give your hair a good rub with your fingers. Brush from the root to get the best results.
God send
Being blonde with greasy hair is awful. This takes that shame away.
Love this Dry Shampoo
I love this brand , I have tried so many different dry shampoos and have found this one is the best to leave my hair feeling clean