4.8 5 0 42 42 Benecol's chunky, delightfully fruity and oaty cholesterol lowering* bars are an easy way to help look after your heart, wherever you are. Delicious and satisfying, each bar is made with carefully selected, wholesome ingredients and they also contain plant stanols to give your cholesterol an extra push to the right direction. Enjoy!

15/11/2019
I absolutely love this Oat bars
Benecol Blueberry & Cranberry Fruit & Oat Bars they are the best bars tasty and yammy absolutely the best
22/10/2019
Lovely
This was delicious. Would definitely recommend. I loved the flavour and tied me over until lunch. Had lots of fruit pieces. The bars were not very big so could of been bigger but I’m just too greedy
22/08/2019
Love
I love oats nuts and all sorts so I really enjoyed this fills you up aswell would recommend
08/06/2019
Tasty
Got these when they were new to the market (I think). I really enjoyed them. Not sure about the cholesterol lowering claims as I am only interested in them as another type of cereal bar but can't hurt! The yogurt coating makes them.
29/05/2019
I love it!
I love this product! It is so wonderful! Good as a snack for children to school, also good for a part of breakfast aat work.
15/04/2019
Disappointing
I love a healthy snack bar to have at work. The texture of these was very greasy so I did not feel like I was eating something healthy at all. Wouldn't recommend.
15/03/2019
Superb
I first tried these as a freebie in my good food show goodie bag and since then I have been obsessed with them, I have one everyday with my coffee during my morning commute and each day I enjoy it just as much as the first.
07/03/2019
The best ever
Great tatting and great for anyone who has high Cholesteryl helps to bring it down
07/03/2019
Great taste
I'm not a big fan of many oat bars but these ones were super yummy and packed with super fruits really worth trying
28/02/2019
Originally bought these for my husband but ended up Eating most of them myself! They are so nice and Morish
27/02/2019
Healthy
Both my husband and me tried these, they are so good and healthy we love them.
24/02/2019
brilliant
both myself and my husband have had to make some heathy changes to our diet, a friend told us about these benecol bars, we tried them and they are very good, I do wish that they could be a little less in price.
22/02/2019
Tasty
I have tried a few different flavours of these and they are very tasty. My son of 4 also likes them, they are easy to eat not dry and a good start to the morning.
22/02/2019
Love these and really gd for u and kids
I didn't think I would of liked this but once I tried it I absolutely loved it an so did my kids they take them to school for snacks and makes me feel good there getting something good inside them
14/02/2019
Brilliant
Absolutely love these and will carry on buying. The flavour is delicious