3.7 5 0 243 243 Benenox is a unique and patented combination of honey, Sustamine® and Vitamin B6 which, when taken at bedtime, helps you make the most of the next day. Benenox is ideal for people on the go, those facing daily pressures and those with busy and demanding schedules. When taken at bedtime, the special combination of ingredients will work overnight to help improve energy levels and psychological function the following day.

02/07/2019
Better nights sleep!
At first, I expected this product to help me fall asleep and feel more energised throughout the day. Despite failing that, my quality of sleep was much improved and it was certainly easier to get out of bed in the morning! (Something I never thought I'd experience to say the least). Quite pricey for what it is but then again it depends how much you value a good nights sleep!
01/07/2019
Tastes Nice
Tastes nice but I did not feel any difference. I virtually used the whole bottle over a period of a few weeks, using it daily but I did not notice any difference
01/07/2019
Good product
Tried as heard good things. Easy to take . Made me feel as if I had had a good nights sleep but didn’t give me much in the way of energy
30/06/2019
It Helps
Found that after using this nightly for a week, I did feel more energised. However, I did find it very sweet (blackcurrant) and very expensive to use over a prolonged period of time.
25/06/2019
Personally not worth buying
I personally didn’t notice a big enough difference to make me want to purchase the product again. I definitely woke up some mornings feeling less fatigued but unsure if that was actually from the product as it wasn’t consistent to every night I took it. The flavour was extremely sweet which put me off but could be nice for some.
24/06/2019
Slept like a baby
Works wonders, it is good if you want to set your body clock for the weekend, a longer sleep, just what the doctor ordered.
24/06/2019
Some benefit
It has a nice taste, not like typical remedies for helping with sleeping problems. Was feeling a bit more energetic and did have better sleep at some point. But overall did not have very big effect.
17/06/2019
Perfect pillow partner
Yes, i must admit i was alittle Scepticle about trying this liquid as a sleep aid , but wow !! it really did aid a fab nifghts sleep.... the honey was not too sickly , just a great taste
17/06/2019
Did not help me!
I was very excited when I saw this as it is just what I need. But it did nothing at all for me.
15/06/2019
Benenox overnight recharge is amazing it really does work. I felt a lot more recharged after taking it. I definitely would recommend it
12/06/2019
Energy
I ised this product for a month and i did feel like i had more energy the next day but im not a fan of the taste
07/06/2019
Not very effective
I tried this for a short while and didn't notice any difference, it didn't help me to sleep any better, plus it didn't taste very nice! I think it wasn't worth the Mon.
03/06/2019
Super
It makes me feel better. My mind is open, I can thinking better :-)
03/06/2019
Benenox
Couldn't stand the taste and didn't make much difference to my sleep
02/06/2019
Amazing results overnight
I must admit I never thought I needed something like this till I tried it. Leaves me revitalised and refreshed the next day. Good for a good nights sleep too as leaves you relaxed as well.