3.2 5 0 16 16 6 deep cleansing charcoal pore strips. See 3x less oil. Unclogs pores & draws out excess oil for the deepest clean.

12/09/2019
Very hit and miss
I found the instructions easy to follow but the product itself too be quite flimsy. I did not notice and visible improvement to my pores having used two boxes of this product. I was disappointed with this product.
03/09/2019
Mixed
Love the idea of these but did nothing for me apart from hurt when peeled off. However my husband has a lot of black heads in this nose and you could possibly see half of them removed after one go so amazing on him!
30/08/2019
Best pore strips
I have recently tried these and they are brilliant, they are comfortable to wear and do a really good job of cleaning your pores. I would like a few more in the pack. Fantastic product I would definitely recommend
06/08/2019
Not great
With these strips i found the best way to get a good result was that i had to steam and prep the skin first which was a bit of a long process. The end result after all that still wasn't great and made me feel like i wasted my time. The black residue afterwards is also a pain to wash off. I prefer the ultra deep cleansing ones instead.
31/05/2019
They're good
I find it very hard to get nose pore strips as I find they stick but never bring anything out. The biore strips are one of the better ones I've tried. I'd say it's more an 80/20 sprite. 80% I find it does their jobs and 20% I find they don't bring anything up, which i find a little strange. When they do work they work great and do clean your nose pores. I do find they can be a little expensive, especially as you only get 6 strips but part from that I would recommend to give them a try!
29/04/2019
Works well
This product works rather well however its not perfect. I have however yet to find a nose strip thats perfect, and this is the best I have used. It seems to remove a lot of built up grease and skin from the pores well, however can occasionally leave a residual residue which isn't great, so I usually have to we wipe over the nose when I am finished. Generally good but a bit pricey for only 6 strips. If its on offer, GRAB IT, if not...maybe wait a while till it is.
16/03/2019
Essential
These are essential for weekly use. You won't believe the dirt clogged in your pores. Try it out.
02/02/2019
Easy to irritate skin but effective
Tried a couple of different brands and as always Biore is one of the more effective ones I found. Like many brands it does irritate skin so I try to use it as little as possible.
17/03/2018
I think this product is overpriced and over hyped. It doesn't work very well and i can buy a pack of six for a pound that works much better than this does.
16/12/2015
Not as good as the original, while the original has trouble tackling my deep pores, honestly? These are rubbish. Avoid.
06/11/2015
my skin has its bad days to help with my pores and oily skin would be great would love to try
14/10/2015
Haven't tried these I have open pores around my nose area so would definitely give these a try
02/10/2015
it looks good and seems to clean your pores out thoroughly as people are saying
02/10/2015
haven't tried them but heard good things about brand and if can help with pores got to be a good thing
02/10/2015
I have tried the standard pore cleaning products but it is a first with charcoal