3.2 5 0 25 25 6 deep cleansing charcoal pore strips. See 3x less oil. Unclogs pores & draws out excess oil for the deepest clean.

18/11/2019
Ouch.
These are easy to apply but hurt to remove you might find your eyes water. It was good to see what it pulls out however I feel like you need to do it everyday to see a difference in your skin.
30/10/2019
It’s ok
I’ve used this a couple of times. The first time I was quite impressed with how easy it is and the effectiveness, where as the second time he end result wasn’t as good as I had hoped. Still left that part of my nose feeling ‘clearer’ though so still felt good.
29/10/2019
Blackhead remover!
Loved this if you know how to use it then it works great - removed most of my blackheads and left my skin so soft - easy application wet nose and apply
28/10/2019
Disappointed
I tried this product hoping for my pores to show at least some sort of change, but I did not see anything. The strips hardly unclogged my pores however it did leave the area feeling tight and a bit smoother. The price is good but quality is not.
17/10/2019
Ok
This was ok but not brilliant, coild have some improvements
16/10/2019
Satisfying
Have used these many many times. In the weirdest way it is very satisfying what these strips are able to pull out of your face even after scrubbing it!
11/10/2019
not as effective
love the idea of these but wish it would take away more dirt than it does
09/10/2019
Statisfying!
I would always buy these rather than other brands. I steam my face first then use it and it is so statisfying! Half of my blackheads come out.
09/10/2019
Didn't work for me
I tried one of these strips recently after seeing a few people rave about them I wanted to try them but as I have sensitive skin I had been avoiding them however I saw a youtuber use them on a video who said she also has sensitive skin so decided to give them a go.The instructions were easy to follow and I found the strip was easy to peel off but it picked nothing up maybe I need to try another strip or maybe this brand just isn't for me
12/09/2019
Very hit and miss
I found the instructions easy to follow but the product itself too be quite flimsy. I did not notice and visible improvement to my pores having used two boxes of this product. I was disappointed with this product.
03/09/2019
Mixed
Love the idea of these but did nothing for me apart from hurt when peeled off. However my husband has a lot of black heads in this nose and you could possibly see half of them removed after one go so amazing on him!
30/08/2019
Best pore strips
I have recently tried these and they are brilliant, they are comfortable to wear and do a really good job of cleaning your pores. I would like a few more in the pack. Fantastic product I would definitely recommend
06/08/2019
Not great
With these strips i found the best way to get a good result was that i had to steam and prep the skin first which was a bit of a long process. The end result after all that still wasn't great and made me feel like i wasted my time. The black residue afterwards is also a pain to wash off. I prefer the ultra deep cleansing ones instead.
31/05/2019
They're good
I find it very hard to get nose pore strips as I find they stick but never bring anything out. The biore strips are one of the better ones I've tried. I'd say it's more an 80/20 sprite. 80% I find it does their jobs and 20% I find they don't bring anything up, which i find a little strange. When they do work they work great and do clean your nose pores. I do find they can be a little expensive, especially as you only get 6 strips but part from that I would recommend to give them a try!
29/04/2019
Works well
This product works rather well however its not perfect. I have however yet to find a nose strip thats perfect, and this is the best I have used. It seems to remove a lot of built up grease and skin from the pores well, however can occasionally leave a residual residue which isn't great, so I usually have to we wipe over the nose when I am finished. Generally good but a bit pricey for only 6 strips. If its on offer, GRAB IT, if not...maybe wait a while till it is.