4.7 5 0 154 154 Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack! Load them with your favorite toppings and tuck in!

29/08/2019
When is the bigger box coming??
We love these, i need the bigger box as this does not last, a few mins in the toaster and these are done. I love sweet potato and I love a waffle so putting these 2 together was a great idea
06/08/2019
Kids loved them
I personally haven’t tried these, but my kids (ages 3 and 2) really liked them, it’s not often they clear their plates, but both polished them off.. it’s nice to feel like even when you’re only freezer food their still getting the nutrition they need.
03/08/2019
Greasy and peculiar in flavour
I love sweet potato and thought what a great idea to make them into a waffle. After grilling the sweet potato waffle I was very disappointed to find they were very greasy and tasted nothing like sweet potatoes. Nobody in the family like them and would not buy again. Truly disappointed
26/07/2019
A little different
Not something I would normally buy but I was pleasantly surprised by how light and fluffy the potato was in these waffles. I would by these again as a treat but prefer to stick to cooking from scratch
23/05/2019
good food
nice ,healthy and testy ! always been my favorite good price as well in ASDA
21/05/2019
Clean plates!
A fantastic and easy way to sneak a little goodness into dinnertime whilst the kids still thinking they are eating a normal waffle. They kids love these and there are always clean plates whenever these are given... Even for my fussy eaters.
10/05/2019
We love them!
I bought these for the kids to try as a change from normal potato waffles. My 1 year old LOVES them and my very fussy 6 year old loves them too, big big in our house! Would recommend :)
29/04/2019
Gorgeous
These are amazing. So tasty and a quick and easy option for mealtimes while also being a pretty healthy option. Kids loved these.
25/04/2019
Great for kids
I bought these to try with my children for their dinners and found them to be a great success!! They were a great hit and now they scour the frozen section of our local supermarket for a new box!!
24/04/2019
Tasty and easy
These are so quick and easy to make and taste lovely, way better than the normal ones
12/04/2019
Sweet potato Yes
It’s about time that birds eye do the sweet potato option for waffles. They taste lovely not sickly or too sweet. The texture the same has the originals and my kids really enjoyed them.
06/04/2019
Tasty alternative to regular waffles
Purchased these for my son for a change. The waffles taste lovely, are nice and fluffy inside and are a tasty alternative to regular waffles. Nice that they are a gluten free food too.
29/03/2019
A Birdseye classic updated
Being a child of the 80's, I always loved the original potato waffles. The sweet potato version was ok but either version are certainly not healthy. You can't beat fresh sweet potato wedges.
26/03/2019
The search is over
I saw a review for the sweet potato waffles and thought I need to try them. They are rather elusive, but finally tracked them down in Morrison. I had them with egg and beans and they tasted really good, the hubby had them as a chip substitute with steak and really enjoyed them.
23/03/2019
Excellent
I got these as my partner likes sweet potato however I usually find it too sweet for my tastes therefore I hadn't expected to enjoy these. I was pleasantly surprised to find them well balanced, crisp and delicious. I oven baked them and had ten add both a side dish and on a burger. I will definitely buy them again as they were a bit different and very tasty.