4.7 5 0 159 159 Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack! Load them with your favorite toppings and tuck in!
Birds Eye Sweet Potato Waffles Frozen

04/09/2020
Great taste
These are a great alternative to the usual potato waffles and taste really nice. Nice change for a quick meal for the kids (and parents too). Can't normally get them to eat straight sweet potatoes so they work well.
20/08/2020
Bang
My family loves sweet potato and my children adore these
24/05/2020
Tasty
Who doesn’t love sweet potato & waffles? Tastes lovely 10/10!
06/02/2020
A wonderful potato snack
I love these! The cooking instructions are perfect - they come out fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside. A change to just sweet potato wedges which I normally have and fun for kids (or adults!) too.
13/01/2020
Great for little ones
My son has quite a few intolerances. Gluten free products it's our essential on our shopping list. Found those in asda the other day and little man loves them. I guess sweet potatoes flavour helps as they nice, mushy and sweet. Def one to stay with our family.
06/01/2020
Love love love
I love how easy these are and how super tasty! I love the fact I get sweet potato and I don’t feel guilty eating them I also love the fact my kids enjoy these and I’m super great full these now exist
16/12/2019
So tasty and easy to cook
We love this product in our house. I have twin 2.5 year olds and they love these so much. They're so quick and convenient to cook
09/12/2019
Love
Love sweet potato. Love waffles. The comination is magic. I just wish they wernt so much more expenaive compared to the normal potato waffles
06/11/2019
great
My kids loves those they just perfect for lunch or dinner they,with fish fingers or chicken nuggets,with ketchup or salad.In our home they always in the freezer whenever someone would like to eat them.
03/11/2019
My three fussy children really enjoyed these they make a really convenient and tasty side
27/10/2019
Can't do it again
My son begged me to try this omg never again I hated it but he loved it so I guess it's a love or hate situation not for me though best of luck
27/10/2019
Great for something different
Omg I love waffles so much, now there's sweet potato waffles and I'm in heaven. Such a great taste in a familiar form so it's easy to trick the kids into trying something new. But really they're for me. Well done.
29/08/2019
When is the bigger box coming??
We love these, i need the bigger box as this does not last, a few mins in the toaster and these are done. I love sweet potato and I love a waffle so putting these 2 together was a great idea
06/08/2019
Kids loved them
I personally haven’t tried these, but my kids (ages 3 and 2) really liked them, it’s not often they clear their plates, but both polished them off.. it’s nice to feel like even when you’re only freezer food their still getting the nutrition they need.
03/08/2019
Greasy and peculiar in flavour
I love sweet potato and thought what a great idea to make them into a waffle. After grilling the sweet potato waffle I was very disappointed to find they were very greasy and tasted nothing like sweet potatoes. Nobody in the family like them and would not buy again. Truly disappointed