4.8 5 0 52 52 Chocolate Ice Cream at its best. Our Indulgent Chocolate ice cream is made with 70% dark chocolate pieces from Ecuador for a delicious, authentic taste. Your perfect dessert. Try Carte D'Or Indulgent Chocolate ice cream today. A rich chocolate ice cream made with dark chocolate pieces, is Rainforest Alliance Certified making it the best dessert to serve to your friends and family.

04/08/2019
Too dark
This was not sweet enough for me. I didn't notice it was 70% dark chocolate when I purchased it. I love chocolate, but not dark chocolate. My partner who likes dark chocolate really enjoyed this though.
29/07/2019
Favourite chocolate ice cream
I love chocolate ice creams but to have one huge tub by Carte d’or was a pleasure to eat. I love how creamy it is and how it’s not too sweet.
17/07/2019
Chocolatey
This ice cream is creamy and chocolatey. I brought this on offer 2 for £4 which I thought was a good deal considering they can usually be quite expensive. I would buy this ice cream again aswell as any of the other flavours as they are all amazing.
06/07/2019
Best brand
Carte D’or is my favourite one.also chocolate one is the best.my kids loved too..
04/07/2019
Yum
Tried this ice cream as it was on offer, otherwise it can be a bit expensive up against other products. I was obsessed with it. The chocolate was spot on, not too much to make it sickly. I now have 2 scoops as a dessert for a bit of a treat after my weekly weigh in ☺️
02/07/2019
An unforgettable taste
Ice cream that reminds me of the taste of childhood
25/06/2019
My secret indulgence
I don’t normally buy chocolate ice cream and to be honest this appeared as a substitute in my online shopping. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it, so much so I hid it from my husband in the back of the freezer. If you’re looking for a chocolate treat you won’t go far wrong than buy this.
24/06/2019
chocolaty
Carte D'or is one of my favourite ice creams i really enjoyed the taste, it is very chocolaty and rich in flavour, i would recommend this product to my friends because they love chocolate as much as i do.
24/06/2019
Very rich
It's very rich and chocolatey, I can only manage one scoop! But is nice if you fancy something really indulgent with an excellent depth of flavour.
13/06/2019
Scrumptious
Very rich, very choclatey, gorgeous ice cream. Cream and definitely indulgent. What a treat!
10/06/2019
Family favourite
It offers good value for money,It’s chocolate flavour is a hit with my children’s, has a nice consistency and melts slowly wish is great for family parties and it tastes so good.
03/06/2019
ice cream
tried it loved it don't really like dark choc but could eat more of this
29/05/2019
Hit the spot
This was very tasty, had a slightly bitter taste, which I found ok.
18/05/2019
This hit me in a sad spot
I loved it it was perfect for my sweet tooth and aaah it was so good. Words cannot describe it!!!!. I loved the flavor and it was definitely worth the money. 100 percent recommend it.
07/05/2019
Only the best will do...
When only the best will do. Carte D'or never disappoint me in their flavours. This flavour stays true to it's name is and very indulgent! You do not have to be a chocolate lover to enjoy this, you will be hooked though.