4.8 5 0 58 58 Chocolate Ice Cream at its best. Our Indulgent Chocolate ice cream is made with 70% dark chocolate pieces from Ecuador for a delicious, authentic taste. Your perfect dessert. Try Carte D'Or Indulgent Chocolate ice cream today. A rich chocolate ice cream made with dark chocolate pieces, is Rainforest Alliance Certified making it the best dessert to serve to your friends and family.

21/10/2019
Very rich!
I got this on offer and I’m glad I did! Very rich but unbelievably tasty. Highly recommend but very addictive!!
13/10/2019
good but sickly
I love chocolate ice cream and i love the vanilla version but this is really rich. its definitely a treat to eat this. it would be great if you have something with it to counter the richness.
13/09/2019
Amazing!
I have never been the biggest fan of ice cream, however sampling Carte D’Or with 70% dark chocolate made me a total convert! My husband purchased it, as he knew I only eat dark chocolate & thought it would be delicious. He wasn’t wrong. It tastes like heaven! It is super creamy, not too sweet...just how I like it! I would recommend it, if you like me like dark chocolate & sweets/ice cream that aren’t sickly sweet.
02/09/2019
Yum
I don't usually eat much purely chocolate ice cream but my father in law had this at a dinner party and it was super delicious x would highly recommend especially for chocoholics it is so so chocolatey!!
29/08/2019
Yum
Another yummy ice cream. Not too sweet and deep, rich chocolate flavour. One for those who are a dark chocolate fan.
04/08/2019
Too dark
This was not sweet enough for me. I didn't notice it was 70% dark chocolate when I purchased it. I love chocolate, but not dark chocolate. My partner who likes dark chocolate really enjoyed this though.
29/07/2019
Favourite chocolate ice cream
I love chocolate ice creams but to have one huge tub by Carte d’or was a pleasure to eat. I love how creamy it is and how it’s not too sweet.
17/07/2019
Chocolatey
This ice cream is creamy and chocolatey. I brought this on offer 2 for £4 which I thought was a good deal considering they can usually be quite expensive. I would buy this ice cream again aswell as any of the other flavours as they are all amazing.
06/07/2019
Best brand
Carte D’or is my favourite one.also chocolate one is the best.my kids loved too..
04/07/2019
Yum
Tried this ice cream as it was on offer, otherwise it can be a bit expensive up against other products. I was obsessed with it. The chocolate was spot on, not too much to make it sickly. I now have 2 scoops as a dessert for a bit of a treat after my weekly weigh in ☺️
02/07/2019
An unforgettable taste
Ice cream that reminds me of the taste of childhood
25/06/2019
My secret indulgence
I don’t normally buy chocolate ice cream and to be honest this appeared as a substitute in my online shopping. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it, so much so I hid it from my husband in the back of the freezer. If you’re looking for a chocolate treat you won’t go far wrong than buy this.
24/06/2019
chocolaty
Carte D'or is one of my favourite ice creams i really enjoyed the taste, it is very chocolaty and rich in flavour, i would recommend this product to my friends because they love chocolate as much as i do.
24/06/2019
Very rich
It's very rich and chocolatey, I can only manage one scoop! But is nice if you fancy something really indulgent with an excellent depth of flavour.
13/06/2019
Scrumptious
Very rich, very choclatey, gorgeous ice cream. Cream and definitely indulgent. What a treat!