4.5 5 0 151 151 CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser for the face and body. This cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smoother. The Salicylic Acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin, without compromising the skin’s natural barrier. Developed with dermatologists, this daily foaming cleanser helps protect the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with Hyaluronic Acid.<Br><ul> <li>Suitable for rough and bumpy skin. Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris.</li> <li>Gently removes oil, dirt and makeup.</li> <li>Star ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid.</li> <li>Free of physical exfoliants.</li> <li>Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic.</li> <li>With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier.</li> <li>Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream.</li></ul>

29/11/2019
M Jolliffe
Easy yo use Made skin feel hydrated & clean. Very good
28/11/2019
CeraVe Wonder Cleanser
I was excited to receive CeraVe and to put it to the test. Reading the instructions I found it needed 1-2 weeks for the ultimate end result and i just need to say it didnt disappoint. I suffer from particularly dry/rough skin on my hands which can constantly crack and bleed. Having tried many products before to no avail, I have to say I am thoroughly impressed! The cleanser is quite light and non greasy, and easy to rub into the skin. My skin instantly felt less tight and as the days went on the difference was incredible
Cerva VE - miracle cleanser
I have been using the cleanser for over a week now and I am very impressed. I have a number of problematic areas which include dry skin in patches, oily in others, blemish prone t zone and keratosis pilaris and I was amazed that after just a few days I began to see results. My skin felt refreshed but not dry and tight or even oily, it was brighter, my breakouts started to clear up and reduce and my keratosis pilaris significantly improved. I was amazed that a product could have such quick results! There is no scent to the cleanser, which being used to using scented products I found strange to begin with but I very quickly got used to it. In all I have been extremely impressed with this product and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending it.
Great cleanser
The cleaner made my skin feel smoother immediately after using. Over a week I could see a difference and my pores looked better too.
....loved ;) ....
I like the cleanser is make my skin smoother and freshener ...;);) I so happy with the results ...;);)
Fresh skin feeling
My skin felt fresh and squeaky clean after using the CeraVe SA Smoothing cleanser. It lathers up nicely and left my skin feeling smooth. I love that I could use it as a face and body wash. I would happily ditch my current exfoliator scrub for this cleanser!!
CEVA Products
delighted with the product, exactly what I needed for my skin. Will be purchasing in the future
27/11/2019
Smooth and improved skin.
I really like this cleanser. Although my skin feels a little tight after using, it is more of a clean feeling than and uncomfortable one. I’ve noticed my skin looks clearer and the milia on my face has almost cleared completely. This is the first skincare product I’ve used that has done this. I’m impressed!
Recommended!
I’ve used this for a week now, and my skin feels really smooth. I’m impressed with how quick it works, it really makes a difference.
Tosiaczek
It's something what I have been looking for. Makes my skin very clean, soft and smooth. Definitely recommend to my friends, family and colleagues.
27/11/2019
I am very pleased with this product.
I think I have seen a slight improvement in my skin. However I only received the product a week ago and I understand you should try for two weeks.
27/11/2019
Good but looks need to improve
The product worked well but I think that you need to work on the aesthetics of the product as it looks very clinical, almost medicated.
27/11/2019
Light formula for all typesnof skin
Smoothing cleanser protects the delicate skin barrier so that even the most sensitive of skin types can use it. Its light amd it cleanse the skin properly.
Fantastic Product
Amazing product!! I suffer from really bumpy dry skin.. what a difference in a week... even my other half commented on the difference (men notice nothing usually). All in all excellent product will definitely be purchasing more once this one is finished & highly recommend to everyone to give it a try!
Interesting Product
I have been using the CeraVe cleanser for just over a week now and so far I am yet to see a noticeable difference on my skin, however it does feel lovely after using the product. It foams up really nicely and the pump action bottle is really easy to use, particularly when you are in the shower. I'm not sure if the words 'smoothing cleanser' is appropriate for the product as I found it difficult to understand if it was suitable for the body as well as the face. The word cleanser to me generally indicates a product that you use on your face, however after a quick internet search I realised that it could be used all over which made me very happy. I'll continue to use this product until the end in the hope that it will help with my skin.